xThor

AnimeGods 神 | GolfTec Experience | TravisMathew
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Cosplay was something I dabbled in for a few years, and had some friends that would dress up with me.
Have you ever participated? Would you? Share pics and thoughts here!

For me mostly, it was all about Batman.
What started as a Halloween thing at a local soccer game, created a whole thing for a few years. We actually created a full supporters group for the team with a bunch of cosplayers.

The highlights though, were the times we could go to charity events benefitting children's cancer research foundations, to take pics and just be there to bring excitement for kids.

Here's some of me as Batman, and some friends.

1634048240888.jpeg

1634048280847.jpeg

1634048302177.jpeg

I have never, but I have huge expectations for you on the 31st, and a pic share.

Tis the season to be a cosplayer.

I haven't done anything since covid and finishing my degree in 2019. We'll see what the future holds...

Cosplay golf could be fun. Maybe for the next Morgan Cup.

never gotten into it myself but i do appreciate some well done cosplay. there have been some good cosplay shows on TV that i've enjoyed too.

Does wearing a Gryffindor tie on occasion count?

:ROFLMAO:

I worked down the block from the Javitz Center in NYC and always looked forward to the Comicon attendees walking the streets in their get ups. Some very dedicated folks.

Not something I ever got into, but I sure do appreciate the skills people have when putting together their costumes and accessories! Some of the stuff looks unreal.

I don't "do" cosplay, but I am very fascinated with the crafting of costumes and accessories. I spent hours in the costume shop on Batman Begins just watching - I think that's where I fell in love.

Also, I can say with honesty, one of the highlights of my career was getting to test fit the Jack in the Box head....It was 15 years ago, and I still brag about it!

Pic is for reference, and not me actually trying it on - Stupidly, I did not have a picture taken :(
maxresdefault.jpg

I'll spend several hours in a month watching videos on you tube seeing people make such great things. If I had more time, I would consider doing it myself.

For me mostly, it was all about Batman.
What started as a Halloween thing at a local soccer game, created a whole thing for a few years. We actually created a full supporters group for the team with a bunch of cosplayers.

The highlights though, were the times we could go to charity events benefitting children's cancer research foundations, to take pics and just be there to bring excitement for kids.

Here's some of me as Batman, and some friends.

View attachment 9034476

View attachment 9034477

View attachment 9034478

This is amazing, depending on the Batman you went as. What actor are we going for here? There is a wrong answer, and it's anything involving Clooney or Affleck.

This is amazing, depending on the Batman you went as. What actor are we going for here? There is a wrong answer, and it's anything involving Clooney or Affleck.

Definitely more of a Dark Knight style :LOL:

Back