Cost of spine aligning

Nippon Shafts

4right

Reaction score
Handicap
I just received my new project x 6.0shafts that I decided to get after a test fitting on mizzy optimizer... It told me that I need DG X100 or project x 6.5 after swinging a 6 iron at 93 mph swing speed.. I wanted to get the shafts spine aligned and was wondering what would it cost per. Shaft and is there a preferred place to spend them to ?? Any help would be great thanks..

Rob Wedge

For Northern NJ!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Its cheap if you don't have the shafts on the heads yet. I've seen between $5 to $8 a club for a set.

I've tried both and couldn't tell the difference though.

staticline

Reaction score
Handicap
Unless you can hit 2 shots in a row, within 5 yards of each other, I don't think it is worth it. Most OEM's have decent quality assurance. And, the shafts will do what they were designed to do.

Howzat

I'd Rather Be At The Hideaway
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Unless you can hit 2 shots in a row, within 5 yards of each other, I don't think it is worth it. Most OEM's have decent quality assurance. And, the shafts will do what they were designed to do.
I agree here. Not sure most golfers could tell the difference.

4right

Reaction score
Handicap
I was just reading some Info on spine aligning and not to many have seen a differences.. Thanks for your help..

Golf 'N Gator

Formally HoosierGolfer
Reaction score
Handicap
I agree. Things have gotten so much better with shafts the past couple of years.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in