Cost of spine aligning

4right

Reaction score
Handicap
I just received my new project x 6.0shafts that I decided to get after a test fitting on mizzy optimizer... It told me that I need DG X100 or project x 6.5 after swinging a 6 iron at 93 mph swing speed.. I wanted to get the shafts spine aligned and was wondering what would it cost per. Shaft and is there a preferred place to spend them to ?? Any help would be great thanks..

Its cheap if you don't have the shafts on the heads yet. I've seen between $5 to $8 a club for a set.

I've tried both and couldn't tell the difference though.

Unless you can hit 2 shots in a row, within 5 yards of each other, I don't think it is worth it. Most OEM's have decent quality assurance. And, the shafts will do what they were designed to do.

Unless you can hit 2 shots in a row, within 5 yards of each other, I don't think it is worth it. Most OEM's have decent quality assurance. And, the shafts will do what they were designed to do.

I agree here. Not sure most golfers could tell the difference.

I was just reading some Info on spine aligning and not to many have seen a differences.. Thanks for your help..

I agree. Things have gotten so much better with shafts the past couple of years.

Back