Costco Kirkland Signature Putters?

So I've now seen some more pictures.

The badging and face milling could be better. Definitely an interesting product but not the best looking.

The face "milling" is laughable.

I don’t get how
1. There could be any excitement over this putter at the price point. If it was 50 bucks, I’d get it. At 150, chuck down a little more and you’ve got a half decent Odyssey.
2. That people are sticking these on eBay, and seriously asking for upwards of $200!!!
3. That in 3 and a half weeks, it’s generated just under 700 posts on this forum!!!!
It’s crazy!!! It’s the golfing equivalent of toilet roll panic buying!!!!!
with the claims of it being a 'disruptor' of course it's going to generate that kind of discussion.

You have the crew obsessed with the idea of it disrupting the market.
You have the crew who think it's comparable to others.
You have the crew who think it's hot trash in a box.
You have the crew who want to see the world burn lmao

There are 4 or 5 sold on eBay for $220+ not including shipping. Just unboxed mine. Good looking putter.

There are 4 or 5 sold on eBay for $220+ not including shipping. Just unboxed mine. Good looking putter.
I can only conclude that Costco isn’t everywhere and / or some people will pay $75 extra to avoid going into Costco.

When I saw the price I just assumed it would be a non-starter for most golfers. But apparently they are a hot item. There are plenty of good solid name brand putters around that same price range.

If it was < $99.00 I might have given it a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My number was including that and was still way overestimating.
This reminds me of the golf ball talk when in the thread it was said it would change market share. Haha.

At least the balls were at the right price point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The face milling makes me wonder if it was supposed to look like that or the CNC machine was programmed and never checked once the start button was hit. It just doesn't look right.

The face milling makes me wonder if it was supposed to look like that or the CNC machine was programmed and never checked once the start button was hit. It just doesn't look right.
Looks more like a stamping then a milling job. If it was milled it was done on a 2 axis Bridgeport in a third world country.;)

Maybe their R&D determined that it was an optimal pattern. :LOL:

TLDR Tried it, didn’t like it, returning it to Costco

detail: grip is slightly misaligned, grip length not for me, lie angle not for me. The graphics and feel didn’t bother me. Sticking with my ping

Has anyone actually gamed the club? Any reviews?

You're paying for the return policy :LOL:

it's like it has a parabolic pattern to it. definitely not common

original pictures made it look like it had some sort of Odyssey style face going on

Has anyone actually gamed the club? Any reviews?
I didn't game it, but rolled a few putts with it. See post #676. He would have gladly let me game it that day, but I didn't like it enough to try.

Just completed my second round with this putter and so far I like it. 34 putts and 31 putts. Missed two 4 footers but have made several from 8-15 feet. Has a solid feel off the face and the counter weight grip really seems to balance the weight well.

Just completed my second round with this putter and so far I like it. 34 putts and 31 putts. Missed two 4 footers but have made several from 8-15 feet. Has a solid feel off the face and the counter weight grip really seems to balance the weight well.

glad it works.

I'm still learning all about good golf equipment & even for me I don't think I could ever buy a Costco putter for that much. I understand that there a lot of golfers that want the higher end clubs & can't afford them, but come on man, you can get a good used putter for what this one cost's with the weight kit. But then again I have a buddy that would probably go buy one & brag about it if we had a costco around here .

I'm still learning all about good golf equipment & even for me I don't think I could ever buy a Costco putter for that much. I understand that there a lot of golfers that want the higher end clubs & can't afford them, but come on man, you can get a good used putter for what this one cost's with the weight kit. But then again I have a buddy that would probably go buy one & brag about it if we had a costco around here .
There are a lot of people out there that won't buy used. So many comments comparing this thing with the used market, and for a lot of us that is legit, but I know people that just shun the used market, if it aint new they'll buy something that is, including something from Costco.

There are a lot of people out there that won't buy used. So many comments comparing this thing with the used market, and for a lot of us that is legit, but I know people that just shun the used market, if it aint new they'll buy something that is, including something from Costco.
I don't understand this thought process. I buy used clubs so that I can have nicer equipment. There is so much good stuff available where someone bought it hit it a handful of times and didn't like it.

I happen to like my Scotty Studio Select NP2 that I bought used for what some of the flippers are selling their Kirklands for. Just a personal preference, I guess.

used is such a loose term, too.... Most who buy from CallawayPreOwned in 'like new' couldn't define the difference between off the shelf, and used.

Back