Costco Kirkland Signature Putters?

Don't forget, Costco has that return policy. If a woman can buy live pre cut Christmas tree from Costso and return it AFTER Christmas and the tree is obviously DEAD and get a refund, you can buy the putter and try it and return it if you don't like it.

Don't forget, Costco has that return policy. If a woman can buy live pre cut Christmas tree from Costso and return it AFTER Christmas and the tree is obviously DEAD and get a refund, you can buy the putter and try it and return it if you don't like it.

So does Edwin Watts, Roger Dunn, etc.
And you actually get to test the products out before buying them there :ROFLMAO:

So does Edwin Watts, Roger Dunn, etc.
And you actually get to test the products out before buying them there :ROFLMAO:
I gotcha... but Edwin Watts in my area closed. I didn't know they had that type of return policy though... and I've not heard of Roger Dunn. They must be a west coast type of thing?

I gotcha... but Edwin Watts in my area closed. I didn't know they had that type of return policy though... and I've not heard of Roger Dunn. They must be a west coast type of thing?

Its the same company. Roger Dunn, Vans, Edwin Watts, etc etc are all World Wide Golf.

When are we getting the Kirkland signature R&D guys on for a live stream?

I am having a hard time concluding that the K-Sig is anything other than a copied design that is volume-manufactured in China. That doesn’t make it a bad putter, but it also doesn’t make it a shadow Scotty.

FWIW I love Costco and I think their Kirkland brand offers a ton of value. I would hardly call it cheap. But it’s also not without it flops, like the most recent 4 piece ball. The reason you don’t hear about Their flops as much is because their return/refund policy is incredible.

I also have a podcast request out to them. Let's just say they're not responsive.

By R&D guys you mean purchaser? Because the name you shared with me is definitely not an engineer and has never designed a golf club. ;)

By R&D guys you mean purchaser? Because the name you shared with me is definitely not an engineer and has never designed a golf club. ;)

True, but he at least has time to appear on competing sites.

But just imagine what their booth could look like at the PGA show. Putting green with Kirkland Signature balls and putters....and free samples of nuts, meatballs, frozen spanakopita, and a kitchen knife demonstration peppered throughout the space. Just make sure you present your membership card for entry.

And the verdict is?
hahahaha! I am pretty sure it's quite a bit sweeter than captain. More like a sailor jerry

Not bad. You are correct that it is quite a bit sweeter I think. Maybe a little more spice flavor in it. Not too bad mixed with my go to Coke Zero. Worth the $14 or so that I spend on it. With that being said, I am still not buying this putter :ROFLMAO:

Not bad. You are correct that it is quite a bit sweeter I think. Maybe a little more spice flavor in it. Not too bad mixed with my go to Coke Zero. Worth the $14 or so that I spend on it. With that being said, I am still not buying this putter :ROFLMAO:
I think it has a very artificial vanilla flavor on the nose which is why it tastes similar to Sailor Jerry’s. That said, you can find a lot worse for a lot more money. It’s drinkable when mixed with Coke Zero, for sure. Would probably do well in a pina colada as well.

I also have a podcast request out to them. Let's just say they're not responsive.
Have you told them that you have never tried one of their hot dogs? I bet that would get you a response.

Could see me in one. Rarely do I buy new clubs, use "Play it Again Sports" quite a bit Also a local shop that also sells used clubs. Just can't justify $400 for a putter regardless whose name is on it. Do generally like SC putters except for a heavy or center shaft putter.

If anyone was curious enough to want to see in hand photos, I saw these on Instagram.

I am intrigued by the "deluxe" headcover.
Haha, minus all of the Kirkland branding, it does look like a decent cover at first glance.

Haha, minus all of the Kirkland branding, it does look like a decent cover at first glance.
That is what I thought as well - Was expecting something awful.

The super stroke is surprising as well (or we're all just stupid for paying the price SS charges haha)

That is what I thought as well - Was expecting something awful.

The super stroke is surprising as well (or we're all just stupid for paying the price SS charges haha)
They really went all out in packaging too. I'm not going to lie. The address view isn't terrible. I like that wide blade look.

Glad that Sean Toulon put that bad information to bed right away in the live stream.

If anyone was curious enough to want to see in hand photos, I saw these on Instagram.

I'm clearly insane, but that putter doesn't look terrible to me. I could care less about the logo, as I don't look at it when hitting putts.

Back