Costco pies for Thanksgiving

WICHITAREJECT

STODGY SKULLS
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just got Pecan, Pumpkin and Deep Dish Apple...along with 2 dozen Chocolate Chip cookies for the varmits, of course less than 10 people wink,wink!

I’ve seen people fight for those pies...

My wife will make apple and pumpkin.

Just got Pecan, Pumpkin and Deep Dish Apple...along with 2 dozen Chocolate Chip cookies for the varmits, of course less than 10 people wink,wink!
Did you throw in one of their putters and a set of wedges? Some Kirkland golf balls and gloves?

My wife picked up a pumpkin pie from Costco for our Friendsgiving & that sucker was huge. Not a single person realized it was store bought either.

what golf stuff did you buy?!

Did you throw in one of their putters and a set of wedges? Some Kirkland golf balls and gloves?
Those pies are so big, you could hide a set of wedges and a putter in them..lol

Bought the golf gloves 4 pack and was pleasantly surprised by the quality! When the wedges and or putter are $75 I may consider....???!!!

Pics or it didn't happen.

We’re making a bourbon butter pecan pie.

Have had costco pies before and they’re good for store bought
Pecan Pie with Butter and Bourbon!!! that sounds fantastic

Um that sounds awesome, recipe?

I'm not even sure I can make a pumpkin pie as cheap as I can buy one from Costco and they are fine!

At least it doesnt say Costco Hot Dogs/pizza for thanksgiving, although those do sound good right about now.

My wife has been busy making her apple pie with cinnamon roll crust. My kitchen looks like a tornado hit it because she's been filling orders after she posted a photo on Facebook.

View attachment 8975689
Please quote one of these delivered to Manhattan, KS!!!!

My wife picked up a few of those Costco pies... apple and pumpkin for our family gathering last weekend. They were awesome.

One of the apple pies followed us home and it's seriously delicious!:p:love:

I’m going to pick up a couple from Publix tomorrow.

I'm the cook in the family and I will be trying a Thanksgiving Dinner this year on my own. I bought the Costco Pumpkin so I did not have to mess with that. I will be drinking the bourbon as I cook the bird. I have some pot pie dinners in the freezer in case it all goes wrong ;) oh, and that pie is a ton of food if we get desperate.

Back