Could a Shirt Change Your Life? Introducing Forme

Think I read that some guys sleep in it, so gonna see how that goes tonight for S+Gs.

Think I read that some guys sleep in it, so gonna see how that goes tonight for S+Gs.
That could be interesting. I have NO idea what my sleep posture is.

I received mine today. HSA approved it. I did add the information from @Davidhibler, so thank you for looking into that for all of us.

I was surprised to see the multi-layer construction. I thought I had ordered the wrong size since it was tight (I wear a M undershirt and ordered a M), but it was the elastic interior band that was tight. Once on, it clearly fit, but pulled my shoulders back. It took a while to get used to, but I suppose that is due to my posture being poor. The layers make this a thicker shirt, so being out in the heat of summer might make this a bit heavy to wear, but I can easily wear this under my dress shirts at work. The shirt does what it says. As mentioned above, I will try this while sleeping, too.

So far, I am not disappointed by this purchase.

For those who have the sports bra is it comfortable for all day use? Reading this thread has seriously got me thinking about getting my wife one for her birthday.
Going to bump this one back up. Any feedback from the ladies?

Price point shock on the T- shirt.
I would need something I could use daily at work and play.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Going to bump this one back up. Any feedback from the ladies?

I'm so sorry, I am just seeing this now. I personally could not wear it all day, it would be too uncomfortable. I think a few hours at most is all I would be able to stand. After about 3 hours I had to take mine off. I've never tried to push it past 3 hours.

I wanted to update those following on the test I did wearing it for a 7 hour road trip. I mentioned previously that my posture wasn't great while driving and many times I get uncomfortable after long times in the car. I had to drive to Chicago last week and left at 4am. I wore the shirt for the ride up and for the first 5 hours it was great. I felt it really "grip me" bringing my body into what I hope is a better position. The last two it pinched a bit in the underarm area.

Did it work? I don’t know. I think it did. More importantly I find myself sitting more upright since I have been wearing it, which leads me to believe it’s training me a bit.

Still waiting for our order to ship. Guess there was an issue with my shirt.

So, I finally got my power sports bra and leggings in. There was an issue with the order so poor @Davidhibler never received his shirt. They're working on getting us a refund and then we'll order him another one.
My thoughts on the leggings. They are very comfortable. Soft material but not very breathable. They'd be perfect for the winter time but not really suitable for summer in my opinion. They stated the leggings would help with hip and back support along with sculpting. Honestly, I didn't notice the hip and back support. To me, it was more sculpting and tummy control. Not too tight to be uncomfortable but just enough to make trouble areas a little more flattering.
The power sports bra has such a nice material. It was so soft and felt great on. I wonder if I bought a size too big because I really didn't get a feeling of my shoulders being pulled back. That being said, I did feel it slightly, just not very intense. I will definitely keep wearing it though.
I will add that customer service (via email) is a bit slow to get back to us regarding the order. Their website showed David's shirt size available but come to find out, it was a glitch and they eventually had to refund us our money. They made everything right and we will definitely order another one for him when the refund hits.

Have to admit, I have not been wearing mine. Will try and get back to it this week.

I’m wearing my shirt today as I am taking care of a few things. I seem to go back and forth as I wear it for a few days and then not. But I can tell for fact I am sitting up better and walking better throughout. No idea how much the shirt plays a role, vs my weight loss, but its nice to see.

I’m wearing my shirt today as I am taking care of a few things. I seem to go back and forth as I wear it for a few days and then not. But I can tell for fact I am sitting up better and walking better throughout. No idea how much the shirt plays a role, vs my weight loss, but its nice to see.
Was really hoping you were going to say it was all the shirt lol I'm still sitting squarely on the fence for this one

Was really hoping you were going to say it was all the shirt lol I'm still sitting squarely on the fence for this one
I really have no way of knowing. I can say I feel better. It coincides with when I started wearing the shirt. But it also coincides with my weight loss. I started at 204 and I am at 179.5 right now, so there is that too.

I really have no way of knowing. I can say I feel better. It coincides with when I started wearing the shirt. But it also coincides with my weight loss. I started at 204 and I am at 179.5 right now, so there is that too.
Congrats on that!

I'm 100% ordering a shirt once my refund comes through. Pretty excited about that.

Since I started wearing my shirt my driver SS went up about 5 mph. At around the same time I also started working with a new instructor. So like @JB is it a coincidence, the shirt, the training or a combination. I'm guessing a combination because my posture is definitely better and I have less ache and pains.

Golf balls are just items you temporarily own.
You never "own" golf balls, just as you never "own" beer. You rent them ;)

Looking for recommendations. For just wearing about the house--sitting in front of the computer (of which I do far too much!), watching TV in the easy chair in the evening, light chores around the house, indoor swing and putting practice: Which would be the better of the two tee's to get: The Core or the Ace?

I try to mind my posture, but it's far too easy to forget, then find myself slouching again.

Do they run more-or-less true to size? In UA tees I wear either a large fitted or a medium regular fit.

I do do weight training three times a week. I'm not looking for one of these tees to replace my workouts, but to supplement them by training me learn to keep my posture right.

Btw: For those who, like me, suffer from sciatica: My orthopedic doc, years back, told me "Stretch your hamstrings and tighten your abs." I've found that if I stay on top of that advice my sciatica bothers me little to none. If one of these shirts further helps with that, it will be worth every last penny to me!

Anyone_Anyone.jpg

You never "own" golf balls, just as you never "own" beer. You rent them ;)

Looking for recommendations. For just wearing about the house--sitting in front of the computer (of which I do far too much!), watching TV in the easy chair in the evening, light chores around the house, indoor swing and putting practice: Which would be the better of the two tee's to get: The Core or the Ace?

I try to mind my posture, but it's far too easy to forget, then find myself slouching again.

Do they run more-or-less true to size? In UA tees I wear either a large fitted or a medium regular fit.

I do do weight training three times a week. I'm not looking for one of these tees to replace my workouts, but to supplement them by training me learn to keep my posture right.

Btw: For those who, like me, suffer from sciatica: My orthopedic doc, years back, told me "Stretch your hamstrings and tighten your abs." I've found that if I stay on top of that advice my sciatica bothers me little to none. If one of these shirts further helps with that, it will be worth every last penny to me!

See my post from yesterday ... https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...-correcting-polo.8931820/page-2#post-10031714

For just wearing around the house, I would recommend the Core Tee, ordered at your normal size. If you order the Ace Tee, you might go up one size as it fits a bit more snug.

Hope this helps ...

Back