Could Tiger and Phil be getting ready for rematch?

Steve2100

Manifesting
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
real 18 hc

Hoping this comes to fruition and soon!

I was thinking about this the other day - would love to see a few matches. Tiger Phil. Brooks Rory. JT Jordan. Reed Cam Smith.

Just have one camera following them around. Have them mic'd up, I would love to see that!

I say push the limits and have a few cameras, love to see the shot flights and landing at the greens

Brooks VS Rors matchup would have me like....

Can we add JT versus Rickie as a 3rd matchup??

Well.. if you insist... :ROFLMAO: What would it look like? All three matches played at once? Or similar to Tiger V Phil and keep it exclusive?

Brooks VS Rors matchup would have me like....

Brooks would complain that he was disrespected by not being in the first match. Then he would get mad there were not enough commercials with him in it leading up to the match. Then he would go on to say since it is not a major he was not motivated enough. Then........... You get the point

Brooks would complain that he was disrespected by not being in the first match. Then he would get mad there were not enough commercials with him in it leading up to the match. Then he would go on to say since it is not a major he was not motivated enough. Then........... You get the point

Then he would proceed to hit 225 on the bench for 24 reps before his tee time, scream one 320 down the middle, and then stomp Rory silly? Did I do that right? ;)

Then he would proceed to hit 225 on the bench for 24 reps before his tee time, scream one 320 down the middle, and then stomp Rory silly? Did I do that right? ;)
Not even close. Have you watched him play lately? He might hit one 320 down the middle but then would proceed to miss the green and fail to get it up and down for par.

How about Bryson vs Holmes...a match that could potentially last 12 hrs due to slow play?!?!?

clearly not a Brooks fan.....just sayin'

clearly not a Brooks fan.....just sayin'
I think he is incredibly talented. I also think he acts very childish and whiny often. Nothing I posted was inaccurate so......

Could we get a Speith vs. Mickelson and see who gets to 3 over first?

Not even close. Have you watched him play lately? He might hit one 320 down the middle but then would proceed to miss the green and fail to get it up and down for par.

Honestly I have not watched him play lately. I do feel like he is ink Rory's head though. I definitely would enjoy watching it.

Honestly I have not watched him play lately. I do feel like he is ink Rory's head though. I definitely would enjoy watching it.
He rarely shoots par or better lately. He has been struggling quite a bit. Rory on the other hand is playing quite well. If Brooks doesn’t get it back together while they are out on this virus break, it would not even be close.

I think he is incredibly talented. I also think he acts very childish and whiny often. Nothing I posted was inaccurate so......

TO early for humor, don't get riled big guy.....(y) I believe he like to be a little full of himself also

I think Boo Weekly and John Daly would be entertaining... Or Christina Kim v. Rickie Fowler would be a blast to watch and more importantly listen to.

Maybe a Bill Murray vs Ray Romano matchup!πŸ˜ƒ

TO early for humor, don't get riled big guy.....(y) I believe he like to be a little full of himself also
Not riled at all brother! Most around here know how I feel about BK. Honestly I want to be a fan but I just can’t because of his behavior off course with all his comments. Just a turn off to me I guess.

gawd if they do I hope it's at least entertaining.

This would be awesome. You gotta think that some of these guys are still hanging out/practicing. It'd be neat just to see them post more videos out on the course, etc.

Back