Could Tiger and Phil be getting ready for rematch?

We need the PGA to put something on like this. Give those of us being quarantined something to do

Well.. if you insist... :ROFLMAO: What would it look like? All three matches played at once? Or similar to Tiger V Phil and keep it exclusive?
We need as much golf coverage as possible.. How about 3 separate events!!

Only if these two guys put up their own cash. They dont need more money or they give it all to covid charities. Otherwise give me top 4 players in the world ranking and play matches against each other.

Anything to see some golf, but let them bet more for goodness sake. Last time was pretty boring with the side bets

Thanks but NO THANKS. The last time was bad enough - horrible golf, bad TV, just totally lame

I think a 4ball with Rickie and Jordan vs Smiley and JT would be much better TV because they actually like each other. The S Talk would be something they normally do, unlike Tiger and Phil.

Only if these two guys put up their own cash. They dont need more money or they give it all to covid charities. Otherwise give me top 4 players in the world ranking and play matches against each other.
I would be cool if the profits went towards the pandemic relief

I think a 4ball with Rickie and Jordan vs Smiley and JT would be much better TV because they actually like each other. The S Talk would be something they normally do, unlike Tiger and Phil.

I was thinking that last night as well. Only take Smiley out, he's a dud. Tiger v Phil was brutal from an entertainment point of view. The banter seemed so forced.

How about Bryson vs Holmes...a match that could potentially last 12 hrs due to slow play?!?!?
Or Bryson vs Koepka. Brooks would boil over about Bryson's slow play and it would end up being a heavyweight UFC match in the middle of the seventh fairway.

Back