Could You Break 100 Using One Club?

golfunfiltered

Johnny Unhappy Pro
Reaction score
Handicap
I’m not positive, but I bet I could do it with a 6-iron.

I think so, but totally not sure. If I was able to practice a bit, and we were not going crazy long course length, I think so.

6 hybrid iron I use for a lot of different shots, but putting with it would take some practice

I believe so

No.

I'm thinking yes.

100 what? windows? yes.

I can't break 100 using 14 clubs.:p:p:p

My issue might be if I hit it in a green side bunker. I have a Callaway Heavenwood that i can do all kind of stuff with. I think I might be able to break 100 with that from the right tees. At 6200 yards I might be able to do it with a 7 iron also.

Maybe? I think I'd choose a 7-iron if I was going to try.

I want to say yes but I have my reservations. It depends on the course. A heavy bunkered course is a no. But a muni that doesn’t have much trouble, maybe.

Bunkers are the obvious tough part. But let’s say you choose pitching wedge. That might be a good option.

7i for me. Not more than 6300 yards though.

7i for me. Not more than 6300 yards though.
I was thinking more around 5700-5800. 6000 would be stretching it for me, I strongly doubt I could do it at 6000 or longer.

I could do it, even putting. Bunkers would suck but I’d figure it out. I’d pull club based on par 3 yardages though and if there were hazards long or short.

I wrote 6,200 initially, but internet me pushed it to 6,300 😁

Hmmm. I'm gonna try my 2 hybrid out of a bunker. If I can figure that out then I'd say yes.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I would like to hope so but really would be stoked if I did.

Putting with a wedge actually isn’t too hard if you just belly it.

Absolutely not. No faith in my ability to make that happen.

Back