Idk how I’d react to being Captain.

When I got my name called to be on Team Hackers in 2018, I literally yelled in the middle of our cubicle farm.

So, to all you prospective Captains, have you thought about what you're going to give your team as a Captain's gift?
Not a chance. I need to see my line up first.

So, to all you prospective Captains, have you thought about what you're going to give your team as a Captain's gift?

funny. I always thought the captains gift was for, well......the captain. Lol

The time of their golfing life.

Last edited:
People planning that far ahead might be putting cart in front of the horse a bit. Lol
It was just something that popped naturally into my brain. I am an Analyst/ Planner

I mean every event I’ve followed along with the team has gotten the captain a gift.....re: @Canadan vessel bag...

that’s called a captains gift....
Well that post should not have been quoting you.

Captain's Gift = Captain receiving for putting up with the antics of team members. 😂

Well that post should not have been quoting you.

Captain's Gift = Captain receiving for putting up with the antics of team members. 😂
Herding cats

People planning that far ahead might be putting cart in front of the horse a bit. Lol
I walk by a 3 and 5 axis CNC routers on the regular. As I was walking by them today I thought to myself, I bet I could make an awesome gift out of wood on those things.

I know some have said that’s too far ahead, but to say the thought hasn’t crossed my mind would be a lie.

No posts since Monday?

I think people are probably ignoring it to avoid going crazy in anticipation lol

Doing a little work in the garage this morning and looking at this above my bench.

C8F86A55-C2AD-4A52-9DB7-8609F51906C6.jpeg

I know that year may have been a little different for a Morgan Cup but I sure have some great memories from it.

Doing a little work in the garage this morning and looking at this above my bench.

View attachment 8987389

I know that year may have been a little different for a Morgan Cup but I sure have some great memories from it.

Love that image! I have visions of hoisting it and drinking out of the cup!

Last edited:

View attachment 8987389

It may have been different, but it was the one that brought it back.

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV

Anyone still interested in being a captain?

I think @jdtox is getting a bit lonely & wants to find out his opponent captain.

1610387801550.png

I think @jdtox is getting a bit lonely & wants to find out his opponent captain.

View attachment 8987577
Luckily or unluckily depending on how you look at it I have been getting my arse kicked in real life with work so I haven't had much time to think about it but I am definitely curious who will get the call. I'm guessing we'll know fairly soon

interesting. I was just sitting here thinking about where the hell everyone had gone......

Back