The THP Showcase is a can’t miss for all of us looking forward to hear about what is coming and get questions answered. I remember the days long past when I was young and the big store Christmas catalogs came out. You just went thru them with anticipation hoping that Santa would be coming and dropping off some goodies. I remember circling each item and reading those with my parents so long ago.

Those days are gone, but the THP Showcase is going to be a inkling of what those fun days were like.
Yes, the days of circling items in the JCPenny catalog! That's the one I remember anyways! Now, I'm just starting to get bombarded by my kids with what they want for Christmas. Luckily, I don't have to leaf through 1,000 pages to find what they circled :ROFLMAO:

It's crazy that we're only a week out from this! I think I was pretty active recently, at least as much as I could with the holidays and prepping my wife's office for opening. Some work stuff has slowed me a bit this year so far but that should be taken care of soon.

I'm for sure going to tune in to the Showcase as much as possible. I'm planning on being on the road around South and birthr Dakota but now that I have unlimited data I should be able to stream it and listen while driving in between meetings.

I’ve certainly been active in the forum and community regardless of holidays etc. THP is just one of those things that’s apart of my daily thing so it’s not hard to be active and jump into threads.

As far as the THP Showcase next week, I have all of them added to my calendar and color coded in Green! Baring anything unexpected, I’ll be on during the day to check them out. The content going on in the evenings should be no issue.

Looking forward to all the fun!

Okay everybody, we are just a week away from finding out who the next captain will be.

Like most of you wondering, I can say genuinely no decision has been made as of yet.

Question for those that have put your name down in the thread. Since that time, do you think you have been a part of the THP Forum? Obviously holidays, schedules and life happens, so was honestly curious what your take is?

Last question. Will you be tuning in live to the THP Showcase streams? Schedule is out today.
My answers are yes and yes, as long as I don’t have a mandatory work meeting I have to attend.

I’ve certainly been active in the forum and community regardless of holidays etc. THP is just one of those things that’s apart of my daily thing so it’s not hard to be active and jump into threads.

As far as the THP Showcase next week, I have all of them added to my calendar and color coded in Green! Baring anything unexpected, I’ll be on during the day to check them out. The content going on in the evenings should be no issue.

I didn't even think about color coding them...they are now!

I didn't even think about color coding them...they are now!
Color coding FTW! I switched to google calendar for that very reason haha

Yup - I've been active. THP has become part of my daily routine so much so that my daughters and wife ask what I'm typing/reading/laughing about "on THP". Some days more, some days less - but overall it's been consistent and a great time. It's been awesome digitally meeting and talking with members since I joined and It'd be even a greater experience to meet all y'all in person as well!

I'll be on the live streams as well (well as much as I can since kids are coming back to school that week and who knows what is going to pop up. Though that is about the time I'm eating my 5-second lunch and I'll just have to schedule 1 pm CST meetings the entire week. Night events shouldn't be an issue. Expect to see "Prison Mike's" face throughout the week.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Anticipation building for all those prospective captains out there! There was tons of activity over the holidays and I don’t see that changing with the new releases and of course the showcase coming up next week. Can’t wait to see the next fearless leader of Team Hackers!

A guy can dream, right????

I know I don't have a chance in hell and that's ok honestly.
I enjoy THP and the people here, so yeah I'm here daily, follow along, throw comments in rather their worth a darn or not at times I don't know but its what it is.
Start small and dream big, hopefully get into an event and one day maybe captain, who knows!
Thank THP!

Look at you with your fancy color coding 🤣. I purposely set up my trip to Fargo for next week so I'd have plenty of road time to listen. That may have backfired though because I think it's supposed to be cold as crap during it. It'll be worth it though.

I know I don't have a chance in hell and that's ok honestly.
I enjoy THP and the people here, so yeah I'm here daily, follow along, throw comments in rather their worth a darn or not at times I don't know but its what it is.
Start small and dream big, hopefully get into an event and one day maybe captain, who knows!
Thank THP!
Don’t say never!!!

Yes, I feel like I stayed active on the forum, but maybe in a slightly different way when I was with family over the holidays. Still checked in every day and did late night reading and showed support, but tried to take a break from the obsession.

I will definitely be tuning in live when/where I can. We're finally closing on a new house Monday and I'll have 7 days to remodel it before we're out of the apartment, because of course that would happen then, but I'm going to claim mental health if she complains about split focus. :LOL:. Don't want to miss it! To much good stuff coming.

Okay everybody, we are just a week away from finding out who the next captain will be.

Like most of you wondering, I can say genuinely no decision has been made as of yet.

Question for those that have put your name down in the thread. Since that time, do you think you have been a part of the THP Forum? Obviously holidays, schedules and life happens, so was honestly curious what your take is?

Last question. Will you be tuning in live to the THP Showcase streams? Schedule is out today.
I find it easier promoting someone else instead of myself but that being said I feel I have been a more active participant than ever before. Ask my wife who says "are you on-line with your golf buddies again?"

Showcase already marked down in the calendar.

I feel I have been an active member of THP especially during the Holidays and weekends. I may not have a million posts, but I am proud to say the majority of my posts are fairly substantial and mostly complete thoughts. Spelling might be an issue as sometimes I am on THP using my phone and between bad eyesight and fat fingers I hit the wrong key..lol

I plan on watching much of the THP showcase; Wednesday Thursday and Friday. I am not a mizuno guy nor a project x guy.

Exciting to know that the next Captain to be chosen for the Morgan Cup is right around the corner. 2021 getting off to a great start!

Simple answer is yes, and maybe (I will try as hard as I can). I teach a diesel/heavy equipment program at a community college and am in class for 32 hours a week plus life. Since the start of the semester I have slacked off a little on posting, but I am still lurking and reading a ton. I have told the wife, that if by chance I were to be chosen as Captain I would be devoting more time here, and also do some things that would affect our weekends for this. As far as the Showcase, I will have activities setup for my students so I can supervise from my desk. They understand how important this is to me.

Super excited for the THP showcase! Really looking forward to the Mizuno and Callaway days! Chris was great on @Canadan ’s pod so I’m excited to get more from him and watch the sim contest.

I was pretty active in the run for 7 million! However I’ve been grinding at work the last two weeks so since my posting has gone down the toilet. Still lurking and as soon as I make budget this month I can’t wait to hop back in this with full force! Next week seems like the perfect time!

My activity level has admittedly dropped a bit over the holidays due to a myriad of personal, work, and travel reasons, but that's unfortunately a fact of my life currently . But as those that know me well understand, I take my commitments incredibly seriously and give them the appropriate amount of priority in my time. I have no concerns that if selected I'd be able to commit plenty of time.

One important thing for everyone to realize is this is more of a marathon than a sprint since the elections are likely 10 months prior to the event, so a commitment for engagement is a year long commitment. I know that caught some of the 2020 members off guard as our event got delayed.

As for the Showcase, of course! I'm looking forward to it! While I may be tied up writing reports, I should be able to have the showcases on in the background. That's the beauty of having 3 monitors :ROFLMAO:

I just checked my calendar and the livestream calendar. I will definitely have some time to follow along with the livestreams! I have been and continue to remain active in the forum. And I look forward to remaining a part of the forum in 2021.

Good luck everyone some really good people with their names in.

I don’t think I’d qualify as my post count was abysmal last quarter.

Back