Love every time this thread jumps to the top. With as awesome as the live streams have been I'm not sure this announcement will crack the top 10 of weekly highlights, except for obviously one person! Can't think of too many weeks where that would be true!

Every time I see this bumped up to the top I jump in to see if I missed the selection for Captain! Someone's life is about to change this week!!!

Nobody has missed anything yet. I’d be paying attention to livestreams this week maybe 🤔

Nobody has missed anything yet. I’d be paying attention to livestreams this week maybe 🤔
I think everyone who tossed their names in may be at the range after those numbers from your driver yesterday. :ROFLMAO:

Looking forward to not looking forward to the announcement. :p

Seeing the feedback and numbers from @jdtox with the Radspeed driver amps up the excitement a little more too.
yea that was a fairly surprising revelation. Lots of speed producing lots of distance. @jdtox hitting bombs!

I think everyone who tossed their names in may be at the range after those numbers from your driver yesterday. :ROFLMAO:
This guy isn't skeerd. All I can say is I'm on the Morgan Cup either as a Captain or a member, you better bring you're A game because I'm talking trash the entire time.

This is exciting!! Let us know if there is anything we can do or contribute to the next Team Paradise to help them on to victory!

This is exciting!! Let us know if there is anything we can do or contribute to the next Team Paradise to help them on to victory!

Watch the live streams? :ROFLMAO:

I missed JDTox, was that a video or a post?

Imagine what a good golfer could do with that thing.....🤣🤣🤣

Watch the live streams? :ROFLMAO:
Man, I thought I was going to have light week this week at the office but it has been way busy. I have had to watch the streams not live, which has been a bummer. Both my contest picks also lost... The hot chicken was hilarious though.

This guy isn't skeerd. All I can say is I'm on the Morgan Cup either as a Captain or a member, you better bring you're A game because I'm talking trash the entire time.
Invite accepted, if I make it there!

Every time I see this bumped up to the top I jump in to see if I missed the selection for Captain! Someone's life is about to change this week!!!
Just did the same thing lol

Awesome that we are about to find out who’s the next captain and that means filling out the teams will be next. Glad we are now in 2021!

I bet @HarlettoScara will be happy to have a Team Hackers friend here soon too! For whomever is captain, a great guy to already have on your team!

Keeping my fingers crossed that @HarlettoScara will be able to make the journey this year. #TeamHackers
Same here, hopefully the waiting will be well worth it! Would love the International perspective, and the international lingo, in the Morgan Cup!!

so many streams to watch, glad there is something to see every day

Back