I bet @HarlettoScara will be happy to have a Team Hackers friend here soon too! For whomever is captain, a great guy to already have on your team!

Keeping my fingers crossed that @HarlettoScara will be able to make the journey this year. #TeamHackers

Is going to be so so cool! I really need to make more time, I've been so quiet this year on here purely because every single second of my day is work currently so I need to make more of an effort! But this is HUGE, can't wait to see who the captain will be. Fingers crossed the travel opens up a bit, we're still on a complete lockdown currently but is reviewed every 3 weeks or so. Am really hoping that by the time the MC comes around I'll be on a plane bringing the cup back to Yags' desk!!

Is going to be so so cool! I really need to make more time, I've been so quiet this year on here purely because every single second of my day is work currently so I need to make more of an effort! But this is HUGE, can't wait to see who the captain will be. Fingers crossed the travel opens up a bit, we're still on a complete lockdown currently but is reviewed every 3 weeks or so. Am really hoping that by the time the MC comes around I'll be on a plane bringing the cup back to Yags' desk!!
I'm hoping the same for you, from the travel, to bringing the Cup back to Hackers and Yags!

Should be plenty of time between now and the MC! I think they are considering a Fall event again. With moderate success of the vaccines I think we should clear things up a good bit.

Nice to see that you are following and waiting to see who your Captain will be. I know you've been following the Radspeed Drivers and Irons Threads.

The excitement is building and building.

The Captain should be revealed soon :eek:

Good luck everyone!

Trash talk is heating up in here! The Indians are getting restless. But remember with great powers comes great responsibility. I made that up.

A little banter, even before the selection of the Captain and the teams, livens things up even more in this thread. Not that was needed, but it's great to see the excitement building for this Experience. And some of us already have our allegiances set.

Tick tock, tick tock... the time is near!!!

Trash talk is heating up in here! The Indians are getting restless. But remember with great powers comes great responsibility. I made that up.

1611243141657.png

Should be plenty of time between now and the MC! I think they are considering a Fall event again. With moderate success of the vaccines I think we should clear things up a good bit.
That's my thoughts as well, hoping that this vaccine just calms things down enough to be able to jump on a plane and be there. So excited to see who the Captain is, and where things are going to be happening. So much awesome stuff happening with Cobra as well, going to be intense!

A little banter, even before the selection of the Captain and the teams, livens things up even more in this thread. Not that was needed, but it's great to see the excitement building for this Experience. And some of us already have our allegiances set.
Well said. Part of what I love about the MC is the banter. And we all know in the end the teams come together, enjoy a few rounds, a few drinks, and an incredible Experience. There is Team Hackers, and Team Paradise, but all are THPers!

I'm so amped up for you to have this opportunity this year. We could feel you there in spirit. I hope we can get things knocked down with the vaccines so you can travel because being there and taking in everything (it's more than I could ever have imagined) is mind blowing and awesome. Bring the Cup home!

Well said. Part of what I love about the MC is the banter. And we all know in the end the teams come together, enjoy a few rounds, a few drinks, and an incredible Experience. There is Team Hackers, and Team Paradise, but all are THPers!

2021 is going to be such a good year for THP and this Experience will be one of the primary drivers of the excitement on the Forum. Great people, great equipment, great golf.

That's my thoughts as well, hoping that this vaccine just calms things down enough to be able to jump on a plane and be there. So excited to see who the Captain is, and where things are going to be happening. So much awesome stuff happening with Cobra as well, going to be intense!

I would have to assume that the progress of the vaccinations will ease any of the current travel restrictions.

My excitement level is through the roof for the streams today and the possible announcement for this! Can’t wait for Morgan Cup banter and experience season here

My excitement level is through the roof for the streams today and the possible announcement for this! Can’t wait for Morgan Cup banter and experience season here
I think everyone feels the same. I think we need to push this thread to 50 pages before the announcement hits.

I think everyone feels the same. I think we need to push this thread to 50 pages before the announcement hits.

What are we waiting for?!?! Let's do this!

For all the perspective Captains out there, and anyone else tuning in, which set of current Cobra irons would you game and why?

For me it's still the King Forged Tec. I'm intrigued by the Tour with MIM, and the RADSPEED, but right now, I think I'd still go KFT. The looks, combined with what I've heard about performance, just seems like a lethal combination!

For all the perspective Captains out there, and anyone else tuning in, which set of current Cobra irons would you game and why?

For me it's still the King Forged Tec. I'm intrigued by the Tour with MIM, and the RADSPEED, but right now, I think I'd still go KFT. The looks, combined with what I've heard about performance, just seems like a lethal combination!

Love my KFTs right now, but I'd be all in for RADSPEED OL

Love my KFTs right now, but I'd be all in for RADSPEED OL
OL, definitely a thought for me too. Love having that added option with Cobra, and they just keep improving upon it as well!

I'm so amped up for you to have this opportunity this year. We could feel you there in spirit. I hope we can get things knocked down with the vaccines so you can travel because being there and taking in everything (it's more than I could ever have imagined) is mind blowing and awesome. Bring the Cup home!
Will be a done deal mate, don't you worry about that! I breathed all the stress and pressure from last year in real time, albeit from the other side of the world and honestly just can't wait to be there representing my boys in person. The cup will be coming home!

I think I would be leaning towards the Forged Tec but would definetly look at the Tour MIM's and RADSPEED.

OL, definitely a thought for me too. Love having that added option with Cobra, and they just keep improving upon it as well!
I honestly have no way of deciding until the fitting happens. I love the look of the KFT, but have a feeling that the playability of the Radspeed is more along the lines of my paygrade. Hence the thoughts about a split set, but having said that I did think the FTs last year would be out of my league but hit them really well so you never know. Decisions decisions.

I'd got RadSpeed OL, I love my FT OL but hearing what Yags has said has me all in on the RadSpeed. The Tour MIM are supposed to be amazing, and i'd consider a combo set, but as of now they don't have OL Tour MIM.

Back