What would I choose for equipment? If chosen (Captain or otherwise) I'm going to Club Champion for a full bag fitting telling them I only want Cobra clubs with a preference of OL. I'd take a friend, a go pro, and some extra batteries so I could film it all and post it.

When I went to CC for fitting they said club fitting for Cobra OL was not possible, told me they could only do Edel single length.

When I went to CC for fitting they said club fitting for Cobra OL was not possible, told me they could only do Edel single length.
Wonder why that is?

Are we assuming this announcement will be tomorrow afternoon after Srixon?

Who knows but whenever it is it will be an exciting moment for someone!

It could be any time.

Who knows but whenever it is it will be an exciting moment for someone!

I was just thinking that it would make sense. Way to cap off an amazing week, not distract from the still ongoing streams, and send THP into the weekend on a serious high for one of their own and the experience they're going to help lead.

I was just thinking that it would make sense. Way to cap off an amazing week, not distract from the still ongoing streams, and send THP into the weekend on a serious high for one of their own and the experience they're going to help lead.
That makes a lot of sense right there.

One thing I know is you never know when JB is going to drop a bomb.

If I've learned one thing in my time on THP it's tasty JB is full of surprises and you never know what's going to happen. It's sure fun to try to figure it out though!

There is nothing chicken about it. Why play something you aren’t comfortable with? Golf is supposed to be fun 😁
Amen brother!

Today, tomorrow, the weekend, next week. Whatever. The main thing that everyone should be paying so much attention to and worrying about right now is all of the other awesomeness that each of these live streams are bringing us each day. Today....it’s allllllll Callaway and they’ve done a phenomenal job of bringing us the insider info as usual. It’ll happen when it happens. Until then, dive in and ask some questions about stuff you might not know much about!

been one hell of a week folks.

Definitely won't take away from another brand. So either later Friday night or on Saturday morning?

Today, tomorrow, the weekend, next week. Whatever. The main thing that everyone should be paying so much attention to and worrying about right now is all of the other awesomeness that each of these live streams are bringing us each day. Today....it’s allllllll Callaway and they’ve done a phenomenal job of bringing us the insider info as usual. It’ll happen when it happens. Until then, dive in and ask some questions about stuff you might not know much about!

Callaway brought the 🔥🔥🔥🔥 today and it ain’t even over yet

and todays only thursday the weeks not over yet

We are going on Instagram Live in 20 minutes (8:30pm ET) to announce the captain.

We are going on Instagram Live in 20 minutes (8:30pm ET) to announce the captain.
Dropping bombs!

Good luck everyone 🔥:cool:

Hell yes

Back