Could You Use This Wedge?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
D086E8F2-FD62-45AF-AF58-F86E925BDF07.png

That thing would be fun to play around with but no way I'd give it a spot in the bag. But I'm pretty curious how hard you would have to swing to hit it 10 yards.

Yes, but why is it necessary?

I would hit myself in the face with the ball.

I have a 72* and it's flat enough and has no real practical use. I could it but just wouldn't find a need for it.

wow, that's nuts. I know of no practical reason I would use a wedge like that. I would totally try it for kicks to see what happens though.

Oh, I shouldn't, but I'd def try some 2 foot mega flops :p

3C5E6543-1B41-4F62-92CA-9BCAABA25603.jpeg

Ha! Sure, let’s give it a swing! Don’t have to open up the face for big flop shots!

Ridiculous, 60* is too much. I guess if i ever want to hit the bill of my cap on a shot i know they've got a club to get the job done.

Just for fun, sure. Don't see any practical need for it though.

Ridiculous, 60* is too much. I guess if i ever want to hit the bill of my cap on a shot i know they've got a club to get the job done.
Good point:greenalien:. If only I was skilled enough to do that and miss my own beak. Every now and then annoying bugs will keep zipping in around my eyes. Not quick enough to catch/kill them by hand.

Nope. 56° is the highest I carry.

No, I have no use for that wedge.:(

I wouldn't game one, but I'd love to try it. I've often wondered if a golfball would fit up my nose.

Seems like a good way to lose more shots than it could save.

I'd lay the face wide open on that sucker and see if I could hit balls over my head and behind me!

I love my 62* for that.
Its one of those shots you know you shouldn't...but its so freaking addicting. Cannot wait to have a true 62 back in the bag.

I'd guess I would need it about once every 3 rounds, so a pass from me. I did play a 64 for a couple years. Gave it away when a bud hit a great shot with it...

I'd guess I would need it about once every 3 rounds, so a pass from me. I did play a 64 for a couple years. Gave it away when a bud hit a great shot with it...
I have a 64° in my misc/junk clubs bag in the garage. Never could find a good use for it. A friend bought one and was deadly with his.

Back