Countdown to 7,000,000

Reframmellator

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
@Canadan pointed out in the Official Banter Away Thread that with some diligence, we have a shot at seeing our 7,000,000th post in 2020! Being a data guy and all that, Dan has inspired me to start this thread, in which I will try to update daily (ish) the status of our quest, around noon (ish) daily. Other number crunchers are welcome to pitch in as well.

Here is where we stood today:

1607484063149.png

As of midday, we had about 84,000 posts to go. That works out to almost 3,600 per day, or one every 24 seconds. Or about four new threads on iron covers and those who love them. We can do this!

Very cool way to look at it. Bring up the jacked lofts thread again and we can definitely cover it. :ROFLMAO:

I love that you thought enough to make a thread about it.

What a crazy cool gift to give back to the Community by getting us over the 7 million mark before 2021. I'm 100% down to be a big part of it, and would love you guys to take on your own version of "what you can do" to make it happen.

Best way is ALWAYS great threads.

Time to start cranking it up!

The Cobra Rad Speed threads may get us there. :ROFLMAO: I really wan one or two of those new drivers.

@OldandStiff should be getting a lot of post playing every day. :cool::golf2:

I love that you thought enough to make a thread about it.

What a crazy cool gift to give back to the Community by getting us over the 7 million mark before 2021. I'm 100% down to be a big part of it, and would love you guys to take on your own version of "what you can do" to make it happen.

Best way is ALWAYS great threads.
ALWAYS great threads!
1607485877184.jpeg

That’s pretty cool and I think it’s attainable! Big push!

My back and my family say you'll need to pick up the pace to cover me. :LOL:
Ice and heat, repeat. The Mrs. can golf while you drive the cart and just post.

That’s pretty cool and I think it’s attainable! Big push!
It is if we get a huge buy in from the community.

I've been bouncing around on what I can do personally and while it's a bit nuts, it's still nowhere near enough.

If we can make it to 7,000,000 by 12-31-2020 something is wrong!

Sounds like I need to stop lurking soo much.

I think the biggest thing is what you mentioned: great threads. The content can pull you in and with a little push from the rest of the community, we can get there.

@Canadan pointed out in the Official Banter Away Thread that with some diligence, we have a shot at seeing our 7,000,000th post in 2020! Being a data guy and all that, Dan has inspired me to start this thread, in which I will try to update daily (ish) the status of our quest, around noon (ish) daily. Other number crunchers are welcome to pitch in as well.

Here is where we stood today:

View attachment 8978751

As of midday, we had about 84,000 posts to go. That works out to almost 3,600 per day, or one every 24 seconds. Or about four new threads on iron covers and those who love them. We can do this!
Not sure when you grabbed these numbers but we are about 1300 higher already. Keep up this pace and we can get there!!!

That's a lot of posts!!

Alright, like seeing the numbers for some motivation!! Grest idea, now let's do this!!

Who feels like making a pledge right now? We all see our post points for Q4 by hovering over our name. I am going to make a silly claim. Last week I was barely at 800. I am going to flat out call 5k, right now, as my end goal. It's nuts, but it's going to happen.

I am also 4,234 posts away from 100,000 posts lifetime on THP. Maybe I really go insane to end this year.

Back