Countdown to 7,000,000

Since I’m wired, I think I’ll get in a few rounds of PGA 2k21 and imagine I’m playing against @Canadan and I’m as good as MyPlayer.
I see lots of people talking about that game. What do you play it on?

The basement, is done.
Holy crap that feels good but I am tired.

will need to spend a couple hours in the garage tomorrow then will be chill for the weekend.

but I’m still going to keep posting!

The basement, is done.
Holy crap that feels good but I am tired.

will need to spend a couple hours in the garage tomorrow then will be chill for the weekend.

but I’m still going to keep posting!
Nicely done! Feels good to be productive and reach your goal eh?!

Well, I'm out for the night! See y'all in the AM!

Under 1800!!!

Xander is up early...lol I’m letting mom sleep a little longer.
Thought crossed my mind as I was hitting post. I used to do the exact same thing when Taylor was little. It’s those times I remember a lot. #bonding

Thought crossed my mind as I was hitting post. I used to do the exact same thing when Taylor was little. It’s those times I remember a lot. #bonding

Wouldn't trade it for anything

getting close now

Relax. I awake so we will be there in no time. 🤪

Lost my playing partner for today so hitting the course alone later. Thinking maybe a live round thread posting. Might embarrass myself though my game has been off.

Lost my playing partner for today so hitting the course alone later. Thinking maybe a live round thread posting. Might embarrass myself though my game has been off.
Being on the course would be sublime today! No embarrassment when some of us can’t get out and are living vicariously through posts on the live round thread!

Being on the course would be sublime today! No embarrassment when some of us can’t get out and are living vicariously through posts on the live round thread!
It is supposed to be a high around 60 today which is awesome for us this time of year. You guys might get tired of watching me miss greens all day though

It is supposed to be a high around 60 today which is awesome for us this time of year. You guys might get tired of watching me miss greens all day though
Perfect winter golf weather!

Trust me, we won’t. Just seeing the green will be excitement enough when ours are under many feet of snow right now.

The culmination of lots if fun work coming today. Fitting it's on the last day of the year!

Good morning THP.. Well done night crew!!

Heading to get groceries so wife and kids don’t starve. Don’t get there without me!

@OITW let's make a run today!! Screenshot_20201231-080437_Chrome.jpg

Back