Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
I'm interested in that wedge, but I'd be coming from a 56° W-grind MD4. I wonder if there is significant difference in the grind for my use purposes. Also, would you deduct shipping for local-ish pickup?

I'm interested in that wedge, but I'd be coming from a 56° W-grind MD4. I wonder if there is significant difference in the grind for my use purposes. Also, would you deduct shipping for local-ish pickup?
S grind is going to be good on full swings and touch shots As well- very versatile grind.

where are you located ? There aren’t shipping costs added in - that was just the price basically

S grind is going to be good on full swings and touch shots As well- very versatile grind.

where are you located ? There aren’t shipping costs added in - that was just the price basically
A2. I have an S grind 52° as my full swing gap wedge, but I use the W for my sand wedge. I'm thinking of replacing the 52° and 56° with a 54°.

A2. I have an S grind 52° as my full swing gap wedge, but I use the W for my sand wedge. I'm thinking of replacing the 52° and 56° with a 54°.
Let me know - I can ship it today - you’d have tomorrow - don’t have to fight the traffic.

Let me know - I can ship it today - you’d have tomorrow - don’t have to fight the traffic.
Checking on pricing on reshafting my current wedge shaft into this. I'll let you know here shortly.

Back