Sherwood Country Club. Don't think that'll happen though unless I win this lottery tonight.

This makes me laugh, since all the course in my area (within 30 minutes) aren't very good compared to average courses in larger market areas. I'd have to push my answer to an hour to make that worth it. There are a couple of decent course (I'm told) in Hays...45 minutes drive....but the one that's the cream dela creme is Prairie Dunes in Hutchinson...maybe you've heard of it? lol

Trump National in Mooresville

Montecito Country Club!

Glen Arvin Country Club. Private club that is one of three within 30 minutes. I have played the other two countless times.
I was thinking the same thing, as there probably isn't a course within 30 minutes I haven't played, and Glen Arvin is probably the closest I would want to play. What the other course near you besides Country Oaks?

I was thinking the same thing, as there probably isn't a course within 30 minutes I haven't played, and Glen Arvin is probably the closest I would want to play. What the other course near you besides Country Oaks?

The course in Cairo is the only other within 30 minutes. Been about a year since I played it and can't even remember off hand what it is called now.

Country club of Charleston or yeamans hall

The course in Cairo is the only other within 30 minutes. Been about a year since I played it and can't even remember off hand what it is called now.
Tired Creek? Played there last year with a bunch of guys that play in our game ocassionally.

Tired Creek? Played there last year with a bunch of guys that play in our game ocassionally.

That sounds right. They were open during the lockdown last year, unlike Country Oaks, so I went over there a few times to get my golf fix in.

I'd say near me in the Charlotte area I'd like to play is Quail Hallow, but it will never happen.

Doesn’t exists. I’ve literally played every single golf course within 30min from my house. Public and private.

Doesn’t exists. I’ve literally played every single golf course within 30min from my house. Public and private.

lol? Really its not THAT many courses....
Yeah, I guess you are on the other side of town. A lot of private courses near me I would love to get on.

Yeah, I guess you are on the other side of town. A lot of private courses near me I would love to get on.
yea i mean a 1/2 hour east of me is basically Sleepy Hollow. But yes, ive played literally anything within a 1/2 hour from my front door west of there. lol

Next week, we move house. Three houses along is the entrance to

Burnham & Berrow Golf Club (Championship) | Top 100 Golf Courses

I will be less than a gap wedge from the 26th best golf club in England.... I have discussed membership and there will be membership of the 9 hole course immediately available, then the full membership....:twist::twist::twist:

I've been playing golf and living in the same house for 25+ years. There are courses in the area that I've never played but only because I don't have any particular interest in them. All the ones I want to play I've played at least a couple times over the years.

In my situation it's a little tricky because I always walk to play golf. A lot of courses won't let me walk so as far as I'm concerned they might as well not exist. That's true of a few courses within half an hour of me that might be nice enough courses but not really worth playing if it means sitting in a cart for 4+ hours.

There aren't a ton within 30 mins of me and I think I've played all of them. Only 3 or 4 of them are any good :p

However, in the spirit of the discussion, if we extend that range to about 45 mins, there are a good few I haven't played and the one that comes to mind that I still need to hit is Iron Valley in Lebanon. A P.B. Dye track built on old mining ground that supposedly is very hilly and rolling with awesome green complexes.

1170x427-gg@2x.jpg

I've played almost all the public and semi-private. There are three private clubs so I would like to try them. If I had to choose one, it would probably be Hamilton Golf and Country club. It was founded in 1894 and would be cool to play but also to see the historical architecture.

Back