Courses in Hilton Head Island

Today were playing Rose Hill. It is 30 dollars riding. Looking at budget friendly courses.
I remember playing that course but it was so long ago, I have no idea what it was like.

One that's really cheap is Pinecrest, but their greens were rough (patchy, burnt out) last time I played a year or two ago.

Great recommendations here! Played Dolphin Head my last time down this summer... was crazy backed up though. Heading back this weekend so will look into some more on this list.

I remember playing that course but it was so long ago, I have no idea what it was like.

One that's really cheap is Pinecrest, but their greens were rough (patchy, burnt out) last time I played a year or two ago.

It was ok for the money. They have poor drainage and it was really wet. Maybe, it's ok in season. I wouldn't recommend this course.

Good to know about Pinecrest, thanks.

I echo Old South, fun course and not too difficult. If you want to drive 45 minutes and do the advance registration to get on, try the course on Paris Island Marine Base. It is pretty open and when you are done take in the Marine Museum on the base.
I really enjoyed the Paris Island course when I played it back in 2018. For sure, the biggest alligators I have ever seen. Dinosaurs.

Have a book by Dan Wexler HH Golf Guide. Use it to plan.

Back