Courses in Minneapolis

EnglishTurn

Reaction score
Handicap
Going to be in the Minneapolis area at the end of May. Looking for a nice course to play. Money is no object. What is the best around that I can get on? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I would put Rush Creek and The Legends at the top of my list.

I don't know how long you will be in town but the trip to Giants Ridge in northern MN is worth the trip if you have a weekend to work with. Add in the course at Fortune Bay and you have three of the top ten courses in the state.

Legends, Rush Creek, Stoneridge, Meadows, and Chaska Town Course would be the ones to consider. Let us know when you are in town. Always fun to tee it up with other THP'ers

+1 to the recommendations from Fairband and Sweethebs. IF money is no object, AND you have some connections, then you might try for a round on a private course. Hazeltine, Interlochen, and Spring Hill are top shelf.

Rush Creek is my home course and it's a great choice. They are currently renovating all bunkers and adding a few tee boxes. The turf is in fantastic shape (played today and will be there tomorrow afternoon) and it should be perfect by end of May. Lots of good information on rushcreek.com if you want to know more about the place. FYI...I don't work there. :D

Legends, Rush Creek, Stoneridge, Meadows, and Chaska Town Course would be the ones to consider. Let us know when you are in town. Always fun to tee it up with other THP'ers

These are all great options. I really like Willinger's as well which is about 35 minutes south of Minneapolis.

Back