COVID-19 test kits at Costco

OGputtnfool

Reaction score
Handicap
$140 for each kit

Thoughts?

Screenshot_20201023-150331_Gmail.jpg

I had the painful nasal swab test done yesterday. My knee surgeon wanted it done before my replacement on Wednesday.
Gawd that hurt. I would have liked the saliva one better but I have no idea how fast those results come back.

stupid.. dont trust it.

Why would I do this rather than seeing a physician? Am I missing something?

I had the painful nasal swab test done yesterday. My knee surgeon wanted it done before my replacement on Wednesday.
Gawd that hurt. I would have liked the saliva one better but I have no idea how fast those results come back.

Good luck on the knee surgery! I have several friends who have had theirs replaced and they all are 100% happy and fully recovered.

Why would I do this rather than seeing a physician? Am I missing something?
Depends on where you are I guess. Many physicians here don’t wanna see anyone in person. :ROFLMAO:

I think it is a win-win. Win for Costco and a win for the manufacturer of the test. I don’t know that it is good for the person buying it, though. If I get a test, it will be at my doctor’s office.

Well this one you can pay for, vs your insurance covering it. So you have that going for you, which is nice.

I'm the only one in my family of five that hasn't been tested. We just do a quick video conference with our family doctor and schedule the drive through Covid test that same day which takes only a few minutes and like you said, no cost to us.

Let me save you ALL the $140......you are ALL positive......

Back