Covid Masks - What are you wearing?

I have been wearing my Ttitleist Snood lately.We have some homemade masks as well.

Wife and mother in law have been making masks this weekend.
Here’s mine.
694F048B-57CA-4230-A174-C88CC3347CD4.jpeg

N95 that were leftover as samples from my sales career with 3M. I’ve only been to a store a few times in the last month so I’ve only worn it maybe 30 minutes total. I’m likely headed to San Diego on a Delta flight this week to help my daughter move to a different apartment so I’ll find out how comfortable it is wearing it for a few hours.

Curious what masks are we wearing?

I’ve been wearing the medical white and blue type, but was considering buying something washable.

So....what kind of Ninja are you?
Same as you, or N95 masks. I’m not fancy

i have a couple of Tye Die looking that a lady in the neighborhood made me when it first started

With the phase 1 opening, our jurisdiction is starting to "Recommend" the wearing of masks when you can't distance. I ordered a flag mask with the obligatory skull. Cloth, washable.

I've been working from home for 9 weeks. I'm more productive and have no commute. My employer can't have us all working at the office and still have distance protection. There's many like me. No vaccine. I'm in a vulnerable group. I ain't going in. I go out very little in populated areas so the mask will be more of a F... Y.. and make me feel less conspicuous in public.

I have a bunch. Some that I bought, some that my wife made me. I work in an auto plant where we have to wear them all day long, so mine get pretty sweaty and nasty, so I wanted to make sure that I had plenty to make it through the week.
Ive got some flannel print Stormy Kromer ones, one with a cheesy moustache on it, one with a gas mask on it, a few Columbus Crew ones, a Borussia Dortmund one, one with skulls one it, a couple that look like woodgrain, etc, etc, etc.
Hey, if Im going to have to wear a mask every day, I figure that I might as well make it something fun.

Just got these, the cloth masks are 1 layer of cotton and 1 layer of hemp and washable, the turquoise are level 3 masks from an orthodontist friend of mine and the black ones came from China, so maybe they are impregnated with Covid ;) or are for black tie affairs.

Attachments

• IMG_2373.jpeg
    IMG_2373.jpeg
    159.3 KB · Views: 14
Mine aren't masks but "face coverings", more like bandannas. I have two made from the bottoms of old t shirts and then a pair made from some old Hawaiian shirts.

Don't need to wear one in public & won't go into an establishment that requires it. Since I must have a face covering at work I use a bandana.

Not required to wear one in public but some businesses are requiring you to have one to enter their establishment.

Big shout out to a friend who made this for me.

C4AE010F-1E3C-4FCD-BF68-E8885EDD87EF.jpeg

Day 1 trying out a clear plastic face shield. They are approved by the state here for employees to wear. Think cheaply made welders helmet that’s clear.

So far really digging the ability to breathe. I’m still only able to hit 50% lung capacity so wearing a mask was tough, especially when I would do something physically exerting. It’s kind of tight around my head but not to the point 7.5 hours into my day that it hurts.

Pros: I can breathe!
My glasses don’t fog up
I’m not constantly adjusting it
I don’t have to smell my breath all day

Cons: There’s a lot of glare
Probably won’t protect as much but who
really knows?
I’m going to have to shave, soon.

Required at work and if you want to enter a business around here. AF96FE90-C7E3-45B7-95B0-46B6162E4926.jpeg

None, if a place requires me to wear one to enter, I go somewhere else.
If it wasn't so hot around here these days, I'd walk in wearing a balaclava and my off-road goggles, just to make a complete mockery of it. :ROFLMAO:

A black mask from a 10 pack my wife and I picked up at target... they're t-shirt material and won't stop a virus but they're face coverings.

If it wasn't so hot around here these days, I'd walk in wearing a balaclava and my off-road goggles, just to make a complete mockery of it. :ROFLMAO:

When the mandate first came down from our governor, it was required for everyone entering a business. He recsinded that order and just it became everyone that’s working before that order came into effect. I had a bet with my assistant as to whether we’d see a bra or underwear over someone’s head first.

I had tighty whities and she took the bra.

I have not put a mask on and don’t plan on doing it either. Sorry just find the whole thing to be a bit overblown. Especially in my area where we have had 0 cases.

Thinking of going with a bandana next time one is needed, and dropping the mask.

This is the mask I'm wearing:

I’m in the office twice a week so that’s the only time I need one. I picked a few of these up for the family. I can breathe way better than the other cloth/cotton masks around

1590585945143.jpeg

Currently wearing the standard white and blue medical as well. I guess work is sending us masks that are washable and a lot nicer - so I guess I'll be upgrading soon.

Anyone know where to find the Srixon mask or who might make one?
bd3f2be47266efcf88fb4ec36c306f8f.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Have worn a plain 'ol dust and pollen mask and have been using a clean dish towel (separately.) ;) I'm mostly protecting myself from potential weirdos that would get in my face for not wearing one. It's just in the last few days I've been "toweling up" to go in the big boxes. Might as well look like a bandit if I'm gonna do this thing. I have three underlying health conditions and still think this is a lotta crap in so many ways.

Back