Covid vaccine - what were your side effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying...you know no one is going to post they died.

My wife and I got our first shot last night. Both of us have sore arms and I woke up with a monster headache, could be coincidence. And I feel a little more tired then usual.....but very happy we got it.

Round 1 on Thursday! Should be good stuff!

First shot yesterday and just a sore arm. Nothing else.

Me and my gf completed our two shots of Pfizer on Saturday. I just had arm soreness both times, she had the arm soreness too, and said she felt a little off yesterday, but didn’t stop normal activities.

Definitely feeling off today. Very tired and woozy with headache that won't go away. Time for a nap

Just got back to the office after my first Pfizer dose. Felt just like a flu shot.

Over 24 hours later and arm is still sore from the first moderna shot. About 2 hours ago, started getting aches and chills. Everything I’ve heard says the second shot tends to be worse for side effects, so I guess come April 21st, I’m ****** LOL.
This is what makes me nervous. I was just tired and a very very minor headache the day after the first shot of the Moderna. I have the second one scheduled for the 15th (Thursday), with a practice round the next day (Friday) and then the actual tournament Saturday. Hoping everything is minimal. I'm 38 and in good shape but we will see.

After Shot #1: Only sore arm for a few days

After Shot #2:
Sore Arm
Mild Fever (Next day for only a day)
Pretty intense body aches + headache (felt like getting hit by a truck) for 2 days
Nausea for the final day

Not a fun 3 days afterwards but still glad I did it. *My shot was Moderna

Just had my second Phizer. Same as the first dose. Didn't even feel it. No soreness, aching, nausea, tiredness. that was about 3 hours ago.

Also with almost everyone I have talked to that has had both (12+) the effects seem to be staying pretty true based on age.

The younger the more side effects.... the older... the least.

I'm 29 and I had my first dose of Moderna today. About five hours ago. Sore arm and light headedness so far. I previously had Covid too so I've been told I may have slightly worse symptoms. We will see how the rest of the day goes

My second shot symptoms lasted about 36 hours. I did some chills last night and a headache in the morning but that could have also been lack of caffeine related. I took today off work “just in case” but have felt fine all day. I would have gone golfing if we didn’t have winds gusts over 45 mph..... arm is still slightly sore but will be fine tomorrow.

37 here and just got the J&J shot about 5 hours ago. My arm ached a bit but so far I'm doing well.

I'd just like to say that I am extremely jealous and glad for everyone who has got their vaccine.
With our moron in power up here in the Great White North, we are discussing if the second dose can be administered up to 4 months after the first because our supply chain and supply is so poor.

Got my appointment for my first shot this Sunday. Believe its Pfizer. We'll see how it goes. My wife is getting hers the day before so she'll be the guinea pig of the family.

When we went Sunday they ended up having left overs, so we called a few friends and they were able to go over and get them. Glad they didn't go to waste

Last edited:
My arm was a bit sore through the day, but feels much better already this evening. We will see how it goes with sleep.

42, first Moderna shot ~18 hours ago. So far just some soreness in my left arm/shoulder. 🤞

I'm 29 and I had my first dose of Moderna today. About five hours ago. Sore arm and light headedness so far. I previously had Covid too so I've been told I may have slightly worse symptoms. We will see how the rest of the day goes
Following up on this about 20 hours in. Woke up in the middle of the night and was freezing. Can’t stay warm and my head is throbbing. Hopefully it doesn’t last much longer

76 years old and have had both Pfizer shots now. The first one was nothing...about the same as my yearly flu shot, the second had me feeling a little tired with a loss of appetite the next day but on day 2 I was fine...and out on the golf course. My wife is 74, had Covid last year (plus Afib) but her symptoms were the same as mine. Don't be afraid...get it!

My wife had her first Pfizer vaccine 30 hours ago and I had mine this morning. She had a sore arm but no other side effects and I’ve had no effects yet.

Last edited:
I got my first shot of Phizer 3 hrs ago and went right off to the range and hit a bucket. No issues at all so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back