Covid vaccine - what were your side effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my second Phizer yesterday. Same results as the first. Absolutely no side effects. No pain, soreness, aches, nausea, rash, etc... only real effect was not being able to sleep last night. Not from the shot, but from worrying what is wrong that I DON’T have any problems. Finally dropped off around 3am... only to wake up at 6- an hour before alarm. Then couldn’t fall back to sleep.

1st shot of Phizer on Saturday. No side effects. Pumped out some shoulder presses to make sure the arm wasn't sore. 2nd shot on April 17th.

A day and a half after Pfizer 1 and just some very localized injection site soreness. That's it for now.

27 got moderna
1st shot nothing
2nd shot felt like I had the flu for half the day but after I went to bed felt fine the next morning.

It's been well over a day since I got the Johnson & Johnson vaccine and all I've really had is a sore arm, slight headache this morning and pretty tired all day.

I rarely get them as well. I think it's cause of the amount of water I drink (at least 70 oz. A day)... I'll occasionally get a sinus headache but thats it.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Oh yeah. We're getting close to that time for me here in Ohio. When the pollen starts flying, my sinuses go into overdrive!

My first shot of Moderna I had only a little bit of a sore arm the next day. My buddy said the second shot kicked his wife's butt pretty good. I get that one a week from tomorrow. We'll see what happens.

Following up on this about 20 hours in. Woke up in the middle of the night and was freezing. Can’t stay warm and my head is throbbing. Hopefully it doesn’t last much longer
Finally getting back to normal. I would have taken everything except the headache. It was close to migraine levels and I hated every second of it. The second one is probably going to be hell

Wife and I getting our first Moderna shot in a couple of hours and my son just got tested positive for Covid.

Just got my first dose of Moderna. Hoping for no side effects, but I've heard people say the bigger the reaction to the dose, the better it is. Haha I have no idea if that's true.
I hope not. I had JNJ and had absolutely no reaction whatsoever LOL!

Had one dose of the Phizer on 3/20 and just a sore arm at the injection point, no tail or 3rd eye growing yet :oops:

1st Pfizer shot last Friday & felt pretty wiped out the next day, especially after lunch. My arm was pretty sore but nothing terrible.

Small headache and a little fatigue yesterday after my first Moderna shot. Fine today.

2 days post and no soreness anymore. Worked out this morning and didn't feel a thing where I had my shot.

Other than a mildly sore arm, no reaction. I was able to play golf the next day and didn't even notice the soreness.
My exact experience as well. Some site soreness the afternoon I got it and that's about it.

Had my first Pfizer shot last week, a bit of soreness at injection site, but otherwise nothing else to report.
Was able to bowl in my league that same night and then a walking round of golf the next day. (y)

I'm getting my first shot in 2 hours. I'll report effects later today or tomorrow.

The mrs got her first one yesterday and only had slight effects. Minor nauseau, a slight headache and slight sore shoulder.

I had my first shot of the Moderna yesterday. Nothing more than a sore arm and that has gone away pretty quick

Wife and I were bored and drove into uptown Charlotte. We found out there was a mass vaccine event going on at the stadium the Hornets play in. We got in line in case there were extras. That was at 4:30. By 5;10 we were shot with the J&J. No side effects at all.

Home sick from work today after my 2nd Pfizer dose yesterday. Wouldn't trade it for the world. Want to be vaccinated before traveling. My wife was super tired yesterday afternoon but I hit balls on the range after the shot. Today she is fine. I woke up in pain before my alarm went off and literally everything hurts. Chills too. No fever though. We are both 32.

I had my first shot of the Moderna yesterday. Nothing more than a sore arm and that has gone away pretty quick

Yeah got mine a little less than 48 hours ago and my arm is fine. I did do a bunch of work around the house yesterday, so kept it moving.

Other than a mildly sore arm, no reaction. I was able to play golf the next day and didn't even notice the soreness.

Same. My first Pfizer shot was 30 hours ago and the very mild arm soreness I had this morning is almost gone now. I was out 90 minutes on my paddleboard today and didn’t notice my arm soreness.

A friend of mind in the golf industry had Moderna and was fine for first shot. Second shot it was as if he got in a fight with a truck. Two straight days of horrible side effects, but feeling better today.

Wife had her 2nd Moderna yesterday. It's kicked her pretty good today. Fever, chills, fatigue. Hopefully gets through it quickly.

Just had my first Moderna shot. Guy got really up close and personal for the shot. Looked just like Akshay Bhatia and just as skinny.

IMG_2529.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back