Cracked face (not my first time…)

JayB

Reaction score
Handicap
Years ago i had my Jet Speed 3w face fail at the joint between face and club body near the crown.

Recently, my M1 rescue hybrid started feeling dead and the sound changed. Found this under examination:
92d6b170f838215f73bbe0d111f9e0fc.jpg

The club has hit many many balls over the years, but i’m not exactly a high swing speed guy….

Very strange. At least i used it as an excuse to buy myself something new….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. Looks like a couple balls were hit a little high on the face.

Good luck choosing its replacement!

It happens, just bad luck. Living that high on the face isn't good.

Disappointing, but enjoy the new equipment! And remember that cracking the face is better than getting cracked in the face.

Interesting. Looks like a couple balls were hit a little high on the face.

Good luck choosing its replacement!

Sim2 already in the bag replacing it.

Sim2 already in the bag replacing it.

Didn’t waste any time eh! How do you like the SIM2? How does it compare to the M1?

Didn’t waste any time eh! How do you like the SIM2? How does it compare to the M1?

I went with sim2 to stay with as close to the same thing as possible. The composite construction makes it have a much more solid sound. Feels very lively though (but my ‘feel’ might have been a bit off from using the failed m1 for a bit.)

I cracked several faces over the years. Fortunately the Rogue SZ has held up for a number of years.

I cracked the Wishon 3W I was allowed to buy for my 30th birthday. It was the first club I ever had fit. I could crush that thing. I didn't have a driver in the bag for over two seasons and it was a very sad day when it produced a different sound on the strike.

Stop lifting weights bro

Right?! That’s all the excuse i needed to skip some workouts and sit back with a bourbon……

Back