donny475

I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Well got news last night my favorite uncle passed in Central Virginia. Leaving Texas this morning funeral on Monday hopefully traffics not bad right now for a cross country drive. Should be in the Lynchburg area mid morning tomorrow heading back home on Monday can't wait for that long Tennessee drive.

Well got news last night my favorite uncle passed in Central Virginia. Leaving Texas this morning funeral on Monday hopefully traffics not bad right now for a cross country drive. Should be in the Lynchburg area mid morning tomorrow heading back home on Monday can't wait for that long Tennessee drive.
Sorry for your loss man. Safe travels to and from

Sorry for your loss man! Be safe on the roads ... a lot of crazies out there :eek:

My condolences for your loss. Safe travels.

Sorry for your loss and safe travels.
Thought I was going to lose my mom a couple days ago. Really hard going through stuff like this in the middle of the pandemic.
Being the only person to visit in hospital has been horrifyingly stressful. All the people sitting out in the parking lot waiting for the one person to come back out with updates. Oh man.... very trying times. Best of luck and prayers!

Sorry for your loss. Safe travels and prayers for you and your family.

Sorry for your loss

Sorry for your loss Donny. Safe travels.

Sorry for your loss. Safe travels.

Sorry for your loss. Safe travels.

Very sorry!

sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss. Stay safe on I-40 and the rest of your travels.

Sorry for your loss... safe travels.

Sorry to hear that.

You could always do the 20 -> 85 route. Little longer, but changes the scenery a bit from TN, TN, TN...

Sorry for you loss. It's never easy

I’m so sorry man.

So sorry, Buddy.

Sorry to hear Donny - safe trip.

Sorry for your loss. Have a safe trip

My condolences to you and your family.

Back