Crazy Black Friday stories you witnessed or experienced : and keep it clean please

Mystery Meat

Ben Hogan Fan
Reaction score
Handicap
Bad Gas
Ok :/ last thread before we head out. But would enjoy some responses to read during the day and will read to my relatives who will get a good laugh .

What is your craziest Black Friday stories. Was it arguments / mad rushes ... Etc. For me i only did Black Friday twice. Once was in high school when I drove all the way to the local record store in the mall to buy a tape of a older depeche mode album. Unfortunately I wasnt thinking what a mad mess the mall would be to just buy a tape that I could buy any day of the week. Wasn't even on sale :( , just wanted to listen to it on the holiday break.. 20 mins in line for a crummy depeche mode tape

Second was when the blu ray player first came on the scene. Waited at Walmart in the freezing cold at 4am to get a $100 blu Ray player that didn't work. I than returned to the store a few days later to return for the same unit. Walked out to the sales floor and found the same pallet of blu Ray players for a even cheaper price of $90:( :(.. I battled the environments and crowd for nothing , and they dropped down the price of the unit $10 less on a slow Monday morning after Black Friday

Those are my 2 and my last 2 for ever . Let's hear some of yours .. And please keep it clean

I stabbed a guy with a trident once to get the latest hello kitty island adventure video game for 10 dollars off at 5am. It was totally worth it.

I probably shouldn't share that publicly.

Crazy Black Friday stories you witnessed or experienced : and keep it clean ...

Crazy Black Friday stories you witnessed or experienced : and keep it clean ...

I stabbed a guy with a trident once to get the latest hello kitty island adventure video game for 10 dollars off at 5am. It was totally worth it.

Were you riding a horse while attacking with that trident?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should probably lay low for awhile, wait till things cool off.

I went to best buy at midnight on black friday at the Mall of America my junior year of College. I waited in a line of about 500 people that went into the parking garage. When I finally got into the store I quickly got what I needed, ink, a ream of paper and a flash drive. The lady at the checkout did a double take and started laughing. My senior year I went to the Microsoft store on black friday, again waited in line and when I got in got what I wanted once again and they even price matched what I was going to go to a different store to get. Not as crazy but to me it was crazy that I was in and out in under an hour and didn't have to go anywhere else.

My senior year of college and for a year or so afterwards I worked at a toy store as a second job, I worked 3 Black Fridays in total. The craziest year was the year Furbys came out, maybe 1998 or so? The front of the store was filled with cops and firefighters - the cops to maintain control and the firefighters to make sure the store stayed to code. It was absolutely ridiculous the way these people were acting over a stupid toy. We had them stacked behind the counter and were told to just grab the closest one and hand them over - no picking color or anything like that. Everyone at the gate was asked if they were there for one, and handed a sheet telling them about the "no choosing" policy. Yeah, that worked really well. We had people screaming obscenities at us over not getting the one they wanted and threatening us. It was just nuts.

I work........

I hate crowds.

Use to work at circuit city and when they would put the DVD players for 15 dollars, we stacked them right in the middle just after you cam through door. One black Friday people came rushing in and some guy got body checked into the pile of DVD players, they went everywhere. I couldn't stop laughing since I seen the whole thing happen

I have Air Jordan sneakers but they're all your's if we ever meet. :shock:

I actually did most of my shopping on Black Friday this year. It was crazy, absolute insanity. There were thousands of us. Everyone trying to get their precious items. I was ninja like got my stuff in out wham bam DONE! 15 minutes. Thank you Amazon prime. LOL. My wife and I happened to be driving by one of the outlet malls here about midnight on Thanksgiving one year. The exit to the mall was dead stopped with a line of cars close to two miles long waiting to get off the freeway, and the parking lot was full. Insanity.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Back