JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So what kind of headcovers do you guys have that are not the norm? Right now I have one that looks like my dog, and of course the Ian one in my Avatar. My better half has half a freaking zoo on her bag.

So what kind of headcovers do you guys have that are not the norm? Right now I have one that looks like my dog, and of course the Ian one in my Avatar. My better half has half a freaking zoo on her bag.

Can't help with this one but very funny re your partner's bag. :rotfl:

• Admin
Here is her bag:
Betty Boop on Driver
Penguin on 3 Wood
Lady Bug on 3 Hybrid
Cow Udders on Putter

I just have the covers that came with the clubs.

I've been looking for a Pink Panther headcover for my daughter, who worships Paula Creamer, but no luck. I think Paula must have a custom job.

I just have the covers that came with the clubs.

Me, too...they're pretty slick.

Josh has the Caddyshack gopher, and one has a hat with a puff ball on top. (Not sure he's the "better" half...hehe)

Josh has the Caddyshack gopher, and one has a hat with a puff ball on top. (Not sure he's the "better" half...hehe)

And you know this HOW?

Personally, I don't believe there's a fiancée (thank you again, Smallville!). I think he invented her to sound cool. :smirk:

• Admin
I believe she mean's her own boyfriend Josh. This Josh has a fiancee sleeping on the couch next to me right now.

I've got an Oregon duck on my driver, and two rocket tour headcovers for my 5 wood and hybrid

Driver:
resize

Fairway/Hybrid:
WgCr3ypVN41hGkNnMRNDcUF-UUlxfGJeSnx-aUlKfn5RMUNGSUmBlb5-Zl5eflliSWZZanp-Tlp6amKRXnJ-rn5mbmJ6arG-gYGhmYFxfFB-ZWJOPJCjl56ZxgAA

Except mine are Blue and Orange.

Last edited:
I believe she mean's her own boyfriend Josh. This Josh has a fiancee sleeping on the couch next to me right now.

Ah--hadn't known his name. No wonder I'm confused!:dohanim:

Here is her bag:
Betty Boop on Driver
Penguin on 3 Wood
Lady Bug on 3 Hybrid
Cow Udders on Putter

Isn't it Julieta Granada that has a million of those big cartoony headcovers?
(you can only see a couple in this photo, but I couldn't find a better photo.)

340x-1.jpg

I have two retro knit pom pom covers from Ballybunion Golf Club... I'll snap some pics tonight after work

I've got the OEM's for now. I've got some Rocket Tour or similar on my Christmas list. I really dig the knit pom-poms, always have. They will have to be orange (my favorite color)

I've got some pretty generic ones black with a red band, and then I have the obligatory Tiger head (sign of the times). It came with a fairway wood that I bought long ago. I've since out grown the fairway wood and I think the head cover is about to go too. I'm hoping Santa will bring me either some Ohio State head covers or a Brutus head cover.

2982978426_023080ec8e_b.jpg

2982122585_e544db266c_b.jpg

2982121905_33979abfb8_b.jpg

I have to admit that now that I have a Scotty Cameron, I am craving a unique putter cover instead of the standard one.

I think SC must put some sort of drug in the putter grips that make you want to buy more SC stuff.

I have to admit that now that I have a Scotty Cameron, I am craving a unique putter cover instead of the standard one.

I think SC must put some sort of drug in the putter grips that make you want to buy more SC stuff.

I will buy this, just for you. :angel:
TEXAS%20A&M%20AGGIES.jpg

I think she thought it was you in the Golftini gear.

It's a putter cover! It...it...it's your present! Don't you like it? It's your favoritest team. And it's from me.:weep:

I was thinking something along these lines:

2007SkullBonesHC
08HulaLoopsHC
2005_FabulousLasVegasHeadcover
DancingSnowmenHeadcover
BlackMiniCrownHeadcover
PeaceSignHeadcover

But sure, a headcover of the mascot from one of my school's biggest rival . . . yeah, that would work too. :bulgy-eyes:

I thought you'd like it. But...ok. :disapointed:

Those are cool too.

(Hey can we get a smilie with it's pants on fire?)

Apostrophes, Harry!

The middle headcover would go great with the black disco ball pants from Loudmouth Golf!

DiscoBallsBlack.jpg

Back