IMG_0083.jpg
just picked this up today, however its almost too small for my Hibore XLS

Here is mine. Posted this a while ago in another thread.
rocky-flyingsquirrel-headcover.jpg

Here's one I took a while back of the "Crazy Socks" a guy had on his woods. I posted this else where yesterday I think.

IMG005191.jpg

Just regular old beat up socks, lol.

Here are my two that I alternate on my 3 wood,
Thumb_Picture20538.jpg

herbiehead-sml.jpg

Any of You Use Different Head Covers Than Your Clubs?

Any of You Use Different Head Covers Than Your Clubs?

I like symmetry but I also like style. I finally found some head covers I like so I now have them on all my woods. They are the Callaway Diablo Octane head covers. The pictures don't really do them justice. Do any of you feel the same way or will any old head cover do?

Diablo_Octane_Driver_HC_LG.jpg

Diablo_Octane_FW_HC_LG.jpg

I like Daphne's headcovers of course.

Preferably the ones with a THP logo on them.

I like Daphne's headcovers of course.

Preferably the ones with a THP logo on them.

+1 I have the Daphne's Cat head cover and it works great and combined with the THP logo on it nobody else here has one.

I am bad about losing headcovers. I have a callaway driver cover on my Burner. I am not much for the animal covers, but my wife likes them very much.

When I use headcovers on my woods, they are the plain, standard issue boring ones that came with the clubs. Nothing exciting. Nothing on the irons.

^^^This was from Nov. 2008^^^^^

I now have a Daphne's Gorilla headcover. With the THP logo, no less.

I am still looking for some nice headcovers. Just cannot find any I like. I am not a big animal guy. Until I find some nice ones, they are naked.

I use a Fred the Red (Manchester United mascot) as my headcover for my driver. Thinking about buying a Manchester United putter cover too!

Pics coming soon!

I use a Fred the Red (Manchester United mascot) as my headcover for my driver. Thinking about buying a Manchester United putter cover too!

Pics coming soon!

I'm sorry you have to put that kind of stuff on your golf clubs. hehehe

Wouldn't say mine are "weird," but on the driver i have one with a golf ball skull and crossbones design from Tattoo Golf and on my putter i use a cover that has a bunch of skulls with crowns i bought on ebay. Since i am covered in tattoos and i am into hot rods and such, i figured i should continue the theme through my golf stuff.lol. Hell i even have a Devil head patch and a patch that says "Sinner 666" on my golf bag that my girlfriend ironed on there for me. Just like standing out a bit. Takes people's minds off their game and distracts them.

Back