brown%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EWhatever Claire wants Claire Gets%5E_%5E.gif

Oh, I like that! :good: Has uses far beyond this forum... :female-fighter:

I've been interested lately in picking up a set of magnetic covers to try out, but can't seem to find what looks like a decent set.

Does anyone here use magnetic covers or know of a good brand?

They've got to be better than my FT-5 headcover. OMFG! It looks ok, but is miserable to get on and off. Plus, I somehow managed to lose my 3 and 5 wood covers in a 2 day span (dope), so I need to get covers for those as well.

How about some Callaway magnetic covers?
http://www.tgw.com/customer/category/product.jsp/SUBCATEGORY_ID/10547

Driver is $24.95
Fairway Woods are $22.95

c-driver-blackblue.jpg
c-driver-blackorange.jpg
c-driver-blackred.jpg

My ex brother-in-law uses those Harry. He has been a Callway guy for at least 12 or 13 years. I saw how they work for the first time a month or so ago when I went up to Des Moines for a round. I liked them. They work a lot better than the old style.

couldnt resist... just ordered these

yhst-69522145443122_2023_100525

yhst-69522145443122_2023_153538

yhst-69522145443122_2023_388436

Thanks Harry! Off to purchse now!

MY wife just got me the John Daly lion cover for Christmas. I like it!

Winning Edge Designs makes a good product Scooter...Enjoy it.

Reviving the thread... stopped into my local Building 19 and 3/4 (cheap discount store) and came across this!

They only had two, I had to get both... grand total, two dollars. Amazing quality considering where I got them (tags say made in Scotland)

DSC_0392.jpg

DSC_0391.jpg

You overpaid...hehe. Just kidding.

crazy... thats an ill headcover

OEM except for a goofy looking black bat with brown eyes that I lose all the time on the course.Must be the wings.Anyway 5 different courses lost it but it's still on my 5 wood.Must have some homing pigeon in it's dna.

I decided I wanted to knit headcovers for my clubs - only problem - I don't know how to knit. I'm a needlepointer. Anyway, I convinced a friend to teach me, but after watching me struggle through two rows of the first headcover - she took over and made them for me. They're two shades of blue and match my bag perfectly.

I've got Darth Vader on my driver :starwars:

True story. I purchased a set of irons that came with matching brand name head covers. Not being one to want to show off what I am using, I went down and purchased a set of generic iron covers, and and gave the brand name covers to my son in law to put on his make shift bunch of un-matching irons. While at the 19th hole we set our bags together, and went inside for some beverages. When we came out his bag was gone, stolen by some one. My bag, with no brand name markings was left sitting there like an ugly step sister. The only non-generic head cover I have, is on my driver, and it not even made to be a golf head cover. It's a large St. Bernard puppet head. $12.99, and I tell everyone he is my "watch dog" as he sometimes has to watch me play like a dog. :cool:

We hear that all the time prov. that is why we love Daphnes so much.

I have stock headcovers on my clubs except my Taylormade R7 Draw 5 Wood has a gopher on it. It reminds me of Caddyshack, plus I got it for a Xmas gift last year.

Cool head covers or any other accesories?

Cool head covers or any other accesories?

So I reached that point in the season where I can't justify buying anything new for golf. Of course I mean big purchases, new irons? new driver all that's gonna have to wait till next year. So why do I find myself spending all my free time surfing the internet/ ebay for something golf related to buy. Today I found myself on ebay about to buy this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-GOLF-CLUB-COVER-CHEWBACCA-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ350369570383QQcategoryZ348QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3907.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSIC%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%252BDDSIC%26otn%3D8%26pmod%3D350365370216%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7515667326421488405

That got me thinking, does anyone have a cool headcover they'ld like to brag about?
I'm bored and looking for ideas. I used to have Taylormade's old Titanium head cover. If you turned it inside out you'ld get this cool, hippy design that was kinda cool. Still have the headcover but good luck getting a 460 cc driver head inside it.

Just ordered the Daphnes gorilla for my wife. Gotta have a monkey for the Monkey Disco!

Yeah I know gorillas are apes, but their all monkeys to me. Except for spider monkies. They are evil.

right now stock covers on 5W, 3H, 4H. Driver is:
img.jpg

Back