Create Your Own Shaft - INCREDIBLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like there is almost nothing I wouldn't do to get in this...

no contests....interesting

Yeah we really want to make this affordable for the lucky 7 that end up being able to make it.
One more thing. There wont be any contests to get in.

Standard signup process like other events then?

Wow that looks Amazing

Question about shafts. Is it true to say that once you find a shaft that fits you and gives you the desired results, are those results limited to that head it is paired with or will said shaft work in all driver heads with similar results?

Question about shafts. Is it true to say that once you find a shaft that fits you and gives you the desired results, are those results limited to that head it is paired with or will said shaft work in all driver heads with similar results?

Hard to say. It certainly can be true.

$200 for this event is an incredible price. I'm so pumped about this event!

Those damn spoiler tags...

What a steal for all that you recieve, colour me intrigued. Sounding like one of the top events of the year to attend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create Your Own Shaft - INCREDIBLE!

Sounds like a good question to ask the experts in person :)

That's Sooooooooooo cool!!

The cost to benefit analysis is staggering on this. This is one "boutique" event I really want to attend.

Cost of the event never entered my mind. There has never been a THP event that was anything less than an out and out bargain--worth far more than the price paid. In most cases the greens fees at the courses we play would exceed the price of the event if you just walked on. This event, for those who are truly interested in this unique experience, will be pticeless.

I CANNOT wait to hear more details on this one. The smaller events have been amazing to follow and I'd love to be part of one.

A first class education on shafts, getting to build one yourself, golf, AND craft beer? You're insane if this doesn't interest you.

Tomorrow is the day. We will have the full details up, how to sign up and when that will be.

Tomorrow is the day. We will have the full details up, how to sign up and when that will be.

So damn excited!

Booyah! Looking forward to it!

Tomorrow's the day!

Looking forward to tossing my name in the hat. This has my full attention.

Can't wait! Looking forward to all the information. I'll definitely be doing everything I can to get into this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back