Create Your Own Shaft - INCREDIBLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is an absolutely ridiculous opportunity. I think a ton of people are going to be putting their name in for this one.

Now that is truly ​HandCrafted in every sense of the word. This is going to be a special event for those lucky enough to be a part of it and they will have a piece of equipment that they personally had a hand in making. That's not something many people can say, very special.

That is pretty awesome I have always loved shafts may have to add this one to the list of events I try for

So cool!! Just having a shaft that I help create is reason enough to fly out to west !!

Incredible!! What a great opportunity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome!

oh yes...yes...Do Want! Where do I sign. :)

Well, this sounds awesome! For me, this event is at the top of my list. You just can't beat THP + Project X + San Diego + works with my teacher schedule!

Wow so much awesomeness involved in that event right there!!!! So cool for the lucky guys who go.

Oh lord, I would eff my own shaft up badly. Hahaha

Truly awesome experience awaits THP'ers!

What an awesome experience and opportunity! Truly unique

Can it get any more awesome than designing and making your own shaft?! Great event!

And when we say "designing" Don is not just talking about picking colors here. This will be a custom shaft made specifically for you, by you.

Oh my gentle jeezus.

So will this be fit for you too? What if what you think you want isn't want will fit you in the end?

So will this be fit for you too? What if what you think you want isn't want will fit you in the end?

Its the beauty of having true experts there. As mentioned in the original thread, you will receive a shaft (baseline shaft) about a month before the event to test out. This will be where you decide what you like and dislike about it. Then Don will sit with each person and go over flex, torque, ball flight and more. How you can alter feel. Tip deflection. And so much more.

The beauty is if you dont know anything about that stuff....Thats okay too. They are going to educate in simple terms exactly what you are feeling and seeing.

I'm always on board when it comes to a round of golf and craft beer! I kid. While I love golf and craft beer, being able to create your own shaft sounds awesome. Incredible.

So excited to put my name in for a chance at this one!

That event will be flat out ridiculous.

The is just so !#@$#%ing cool it isnt even funny. DOing jumping jacks in my head dreaming about getting into this one.

Now that is awesome! I can't imagine the stories that will be told by thpers about their gamer shafts! How many people can say they designed and handmade their own shaft???

Damn. This is going to be quite the experience for some lucky few.

Tap it in....

What an incredible opportunity. Talk about Limited Edition....1 of 1.... Are you kidding me. I want in!

Yeah, that doesn't suck.

Want. In.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back