Criquet Polo Shirts

Mark_UK

Legal Alien
Reaction score
Handicap
NCGA 12.8
As this company seems to be marketing itself sort of as a golf apparel company, anyone any experience with them? Really like the retro look of their shirts and am happy to drop a bit of extra coin on a decent looking shirt. Not looking at wearing these on the course, more a pub shirt. Basically looking for some feedback on fit. Hate the big old boxy look of Ralph Lauren etc, and hate sleeves that come down to the elbows. However, I also like my shorts to have a little length falling just below the belt. Trying to decide if the normal or slim fit would be better, although I am a bigger guy, so if these are genuine slim fits, may not work for me. Anyone tried these shorts and want to provide any feedback.........

I got The Classic Players shirt as a Christmas gift. I haven't worn it much yet since it hasn't really been short sleeve polo weather. It's a nice shirt. The fabric is fairly thin and the right amount of stretchy. I have a medium and like the length, you could wear it not tucked in, but does fall below the belt. I think the sleeves are a touch longer than I like but not down to the elbows or anything. I'm not totally sure I like the four button look but I think that is mostly because it is just different. I looked at the tag and it doesn't say mine is a slim fit so I assume it is the classic fit. Regardless it fits fairly trim.
I doubt I wear it on the course but will definitely have it on in a pub or two.

I have 3-4 of these classic players shirts. For me the fit is perfect in slim and I'm not the slimmist guy...5'9" 175. I feel like they are the perfect blend between form fit but not hipster tight. The arms are a little longer which I like. Also love the collar stays that come with them. I've also tried the "players" shirt for actually in the course and didn't like the material much. The classics are some of my favorite casual weekend shirts.

Definitely a more slim fit than most brands. I don’t know the name/model of my shirt but it’s super comfortable. It’s some kind of stretchy cotton material that’s unlike any other golf shirt I own and it looks great off the course as well.

Back