Critique my swing with an insult.

What can I say other than to refer back to Caddyshack. As Ty Webb would say: "You're not, you're not good, Al, you stink"

"That swing gets the Bass Pro Shop seal of approval!"

(Breaking the rules: seriously, a little over the top, some casting but overall a strong move. You're so darn close to tapping into some effortless power there!)

You've got a swing worthy of cargo jorts.

That boys got a swing like a rusty gate.

Have you considered taking up tennis?

Would be tough to beat this guy with that swing

C4238AE1-5948-4D64-BBCD-2AB44EA702E9.gif

Last edited:
I remember my first time swinging a golf club...

Redefining the "swing hard in case you hit it" advice.

You're laying off it, You're pronating, You're supinating, You're clearing too early, You're clearing too late, You're off plane, You ain't dropping in -- oh, God, your swing looks like an unfolding lawn chair.

Is the screen delayed or are you not hitting it hard enough? Honestly, not bad man.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Not even the ECPC fitters can fix that swing. ;)

That awkward moment when all the bays right of you suddenly clear out when you’re hitting.

@j_sizzle9 is very familiar with that QF this his quick analysis. Y’all should definitely be partners to eliminate the middle of the fairways and left.

?

I will give you a compliment!

You aren't as stiff as the fella in the back left corner! How's that?

You play golf like a girl! :eek:

That awkward moment when all the bays right of you suddenly clear out when you’re hitting.

@j_sizzle9 is very familiar with that QF this his quick analysis. Y’all should definitely be partners to eliminate the middle of the fairways and left.

?

I’m so scared of the hard hook that I’ll take the QF here and there and be OK with it!

@chefkritter how is that long putter treating you? Have you figured out how to stop inciting penalties? Also how are you going to travel with it sticking out the top of your travel bag?

I’ll ask Sean Toulon if they are potentially releasing a long putter Stroke Lab!

I’m so scared of the hard hook that I’ll take the QF here and there and be OK with it!

@chefkritter how is that long putter treating you? Have you figured out how to stop inciting penalties? Also how are you going to travel with it sticking out the top of your travel bag?

I’ll ask Sean Toulon if they are potentially releasing a long putter Stroke Lab!

the putter protects the rest of the bag from damage, put a towel on it and it’s a clubrella, a towel on the end of it and Poof it’s an umbrella, gimmies are now 46”, if a jousting contest erupts between golf carts I’m the clear favorite. Tell Sean if there is a desire to show off he can build a perfect putter for anyone to come to Tomball Texas!

Dude, your swing plane changes orientation quicker than Miley Cyrus

Last edited:
swing looks pretty good. ...for you.

So that's what "Golf Tourette's syndrome" looks like ! Not bad for a arthritic grandma!:p

A little too armsy, perhaps

20191019_150016.jpg

I was hitting it a little better at my lesson today. I think the constructive and thoughtful replies in this thread were key to my improvement. :cool:

Back