Cruises and cruise lines

Is that the place you drop your children off at?
Yep. On the Wish it takes up a massive amount of real estate. There are different areas that will appeal to the different ages too. Highly recommend taking them there, even if it's for a short while. They'll probably ask to go back.

On Day 1 they have an open house where you can get them registered and check it out.

We are going on the fantasy over Christmas. Sign up for everything as early as you can.
We should have talked. We are doing the Allure on RC from December 26 to January 2nd.

We should have talked. We are doing the Allure on RC from December 26 to January 2nd.
RC is fun, fun, fun. Where you going?

Wife and are doing 7 nights sans children with Princess in three weeks. Old San Juan, St Thomas, and some island in the Bahamas.

23rd-30th then a few days at the parks. I'll wave at ya in the open waters
Maybe next year. Would be fun to have some friends to drink cruise with.

Not , drawn to 🚢 trip ..,

My view it’s the means to get where I want to go and see . So would rather be plane or other and spend time in country / cities of destination.

RC is fun, fun, fun. Where you going?

Wife and are doing 7 nights sans children with Princess in three weeks. Old San Juan, St Thomas, and some island in the Bahamas.
Coco Cay, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. We will have me, my wife, and our two daughters age 12 and almost 9. We are stoked.

I would love to try a Virgin cruise sans kids.

Coco Cay, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. We will have me, my wife, and our two daughters age 12 and almost 9. We are stoked.

I would love to try a Virgin cruise sans kids.
Oh, that's going to be so fun for you all. Have you been to Coco? It's FANTASTIC.

Oh, that's going to be so fun for you all. Have you been to Coco? It's FANTASTIC.
We have not since it became what it is now. This will be the first crude with the kids. I went all out with the extras. We got a great deal on the cruise because we booked it so early and with a friends and family code, so I splurged on everything else. We are really looking forward to it.

We have not since it became what it is now. This will be the first crude with the kids. I went all out with the extras. We got a great deal on the cruise because we booked it so early and with a friends and family code, so I splurged on everything else. We are really looking forward to it.
Hope it's the time of your life. I think RC just does so much right.

Ironically, my kids liked many things about RC better than Disney.

First time taking both kids for us. Youngest is taking her sweet time potty training. Might make for a rough time if she gets kicked out of the kids club. 🤞

First time taking both kids for us. Youngest is taking her sweet time potty training. Might make for a rough time if she gets kicked out of the kids club. 🤞
Need a little Disney magic to come through for you.

Hope it's the time of your life. I think RC just does so much right.

Ironically, my kids liked many things about RC better than Disney.
We debated Disney, especially since we are leaving from Port Canaveral despite living 25 minutes from the port in Miami. But I have a friend I race with that works for RC and game me a 20% discount code on top of the discounted rate, so the total amount for all 4 of us was sub 5k. Now it would be a 15k price.

So we got a bunch of specialty dining and arcade credit and excursions. I even got the kids the fancy drink package so they can have coffee (my kids are bougie). I’m really looking forward to it, and I know the kids are as well.

If you had the appetite, I would love to try to get a few THPers to plan a trip. I can try to get the same treatment as a group and we would have a blast, and I bet our collective kids would as well. Hell if people came in early I would arrange for some good golf beforehand in Miami.

We debated Disney, especially since we are leaving from Port Canaveral despite living 25 minutes from the port in Miami. But I have a friend I race with that works for RC and game me a 20% discount code on top of the discounted rate, so the total amount for all 4 of us was sub 5k. Now it would be a 15k price.

So we got a bunch of specialty dining and arcade credit and excursions. I even got the kids the fancy drink package so they can have coffee (my kids are bougie). I’m really looking forward to it, and I know the kids are as well.

If you had the appetite, I would love to try to get a few THPers to plan a trip. I can try to get the same treatment as a group and we would have a blast, and I bet our collective kids would as well. Hell if people came in early I would arrange for some good golf beforehand in Miami.
That could be epic! We really like cruising - it's like a pre-made vacation.

That could be epic! We really like cruising - it's like a pre-made vacation.
I’m hoping that my kids do well on the boat and don’t get sea sick. I want this to be a regular/yearly thing. It’s a vacation that appeals to everyone, especially as the kids crave more independence and frankly, the adults do too.

I’m hoping that my kids do well on the boat and don’t get sea sick. I want this to be a regular/yearly thing. It’s a vacation that appeals to everyone, especially as the kids crave more independence and frankly, the adults do too.
For sure. My oldest (13 at the time) just loved, loved, loved being able to do his own thing. The closed-environment makes it a lot less scary to let them loose. We'd always end up meeting at the end of the evening for some late-night pizza or whatever.

As for seasickness, we've been lucky there, even on a very rough couple days in mid March. Lots of remedies though.

For sure. My oldest (13 at the time) just loved, loved, loved being able to do his own thing. The closed-environment makes it a lot less scary to let them loose. We'd always end up meeting at the end of the evening for some late-night pizza or whatever.

As for seasickness, we've been lucky there, even on a very rough couple days in mid March. Lots of remedies though.
I’m starting to think a 2024 THP cruise should be in our future. A lot of us have kids around the same age, and it would be awesome.

I’m starting to think a 2024 THP cruise should be in our future. A lot of us have kids around the same age, and it would be awesome.
Can you imagine 😅 Drink package required.

Would be fun. We usually put down a placeholder for the next year on each cruise.

Would be fun. We usually put down a placeholder for the next year on each cruise.
If we could swing new years next year, I can commit. I’m down for any line, but right now we could do RC for really, really cheap.

We've only done Disney, but cheap sounds good. Might depend on how the 3 yo does this time around.

A cruise sounds like a very tempting first vacation in about 6 years.. though I don't think I would do Disney cruise, but I guess that would depend on the kiddo being with us or not

Back