Cuater by TravisMathew: The Legend and The Moneymaker

I just give mine a quick scrub with the toothbrush and warm water and a bit of soap after the round and have good results cleaning them up. They do stain a bit but I have been able to keep them clean. Comfort wise they are top notch for sure.

yeah, given the color i expected some stains, but nothing that I couldn't get to come out. I know it will all depend on the golfer and if that right toe is rotating into the ground on the downswing pretty aggressively, you will see it more than others.

Either way at this price point it should be better, but a little TLC helps.

They are so comfortable

my comment when I put them on out in California holds true. They feel like walking on pillows.

I wore my MoneyMakers today and given all the rain we’ve had recently they held up fine. Feet were dry and the outer fabric in the toe area, while it had some dirt/mud, they cleaned up pretty good. Walking 18 my feet feel good. I think I’m going to grab a pair in a darker color.

Still enjoying my moneymakers as well. Only gripe is that they tend to rub the back of my ankle if I don't wear long enough socks, but that's literally the only bad thing I can say about them. Grip is super solid and they're a comfortable shoe to wear for 18 holes of walking or riding.

After a few weeks on the sideline I threw these on for a round I was riding in. through 10-11 holes didn't even think of them.... on 12 or so, outside of my right foot got SORE. I was visibly limping by 15 and struggled through the end of the round.

Now, that isn't a "negative" review on these shoes as actually love the insert and traction of these shoes, but for my flat wide feet the last just isn't ideal. It is still better for me than say Nike lasts used to be, but the True Linkswears I have been wearing fit my oddly shaped feet so much better so I will be wearing them most likely.

Walked 18 holes yesterday wearing a pair of Moneymakers and have to admit they performed great. My feet do not hurt and even being March in Michigan the spikeless design was no issue at all.

I picked up a pair of the Moneymaker in light gray. Walked one round so far and they are pretty comfortable. A bit more expensive than the shoes I get but they are noticeably better.

I've worn my Moneymakers once this year, forgot just how comfortable this are.
One of the better shoes I own.

Two days in a row walking on the golf course in the MoneyMakers and I could not be happier with how much I like them. So comfortable right out of the box.

Two days in a row walking on the golf course in the MoneyMakers and I could not be happier with how much I like them. So comfortable right out of the box.
Still wearing the Ringer and couldn't be happier. I did have to replace the cleats a few weeks ago but otherwise these are in perfect shape still.

Wore mine MoneyMakers last night and couldn't agree with you more

I have been walking my rounds and wearing lite weight spikeless shoes this year. It is getting unbearably hot and humid in Houston lately so I decided to ride and wear the Legends this morning. I had forgot how nice a high quality leather pair of shoes feels on my feet. I do not slip in spikeless shoes but the extra grip of the Legends was nice on the wet early morning ground. After a year and a half they still look and feel brand new.

I wore my Moneymakers in the rain yesterday and my feet stayed nice and dry and I got halfway home before I realized I forgot to take them off. Yes they are that comfortable and I don't feel like I am wearing golf shoes!!!

Picked up a pair of these (and a whole new wardrobe) at Travis Mathews anniversary sale yesterday. The fit is incredible and they look really sharp. Walking Torrey in them this afternoon and expecting big things based on the reviews here and the comfort in the store. Awesome sale at TM right now (up to 50% off) for anyone on the fence.

Walked my first round in the moneymakers last night and they are amazing. Like walking on a cloud and plenty of grip for a spikeless shoe.

I was excited about trying the Moneymakers until I saw the Ringers. 😍 Sadly, they run small and I wear their largest size. Ouch.

Picked up some Moneymakers and Wildcards recently but only wore the WC’s so far they are great. Based on the reviews here can’t wait to try out the Moneymakers as well.

i can see why people love the moneymakers...cush. just gotta wear socks that go up the heel more to prevent rubbing, tho. but super comfy.

The Legend would have looked awesome in a masters theme!

Those Moneymakers look legit!

Moneymaker is great, very comfortable. Only issue I had was hard to keep the grey clean.

As long as you wear long socks I agree 100%! I scotch guarded mine when I got them. They're a little dirty but not terrible. I also went with the darker grey.

Back