Cuater by TravisMathew: The Legend and The Moneymaker

I'm disappointed that the Legends don't come in all-white or all-black. Their whole lineup looks fantastic though!!

Speaking of Legends...

View attachment 8925139

Thanks to a Tap from an earlier thread about the THPer's shoe collections a pair of the Cuater Legends showed up to my doorstep. I've drooled over these shoes since first seeing them so my excitement was pretty high!

My first thoughts are that they look just as good as the pictures show. They are a great combination of a classic look with a hint of modern.

Visually these have some nice little features.I'm probably more impressed by the Cuater name on the end of the shoelace than I should be.

View attachment 8925141
View attachment 8925142

Something else that I noticed is how the insole almost looks like a smooth felt. I know some of you probably think that's a weird thing to be impressed by but to me it gives a high end look and feeling.

View attachment 8925143

I've spent a decent amount of time walking around the house in these and like most leather shoes they're going to take some time to break in. Besides that they seem extremely comfortable, especially for a full leather, spiked shoe. Out of the box they are more comfortable than other similar style of shoes I've worn and seem like they're going to be completely comfortable for 18+ holes.

View attachment 8925145

These will be getting a big workout at the beginning of March when I play 3 rounds in Myrtle Beach. There's a chance I may not play the best golf out of the group during the trip but I'll definitely have the best shoe game! A huge thank you goes to THP for the chance to try these out and give some feedback!
The little details are so nice on them, attention to detail key in footwear!

Reactions: KEV
The little details are so nice on them, attention to detail key in footwear!
Those little details are awesome. It's like on Callaway's polo's where they have the Chev on the top button. It's not a huge thing but the attention to detail is appreciated.

Speaking of Legends...

View attachment 8925139

Thanks to a Tap from an earlier thread about the THPer's shoe collections a pair of the Cuater Legends showed up to my doorstep. I've drooled over these shoes since first seeing them so my excitement was pretty high!

My first thoughts are that they look just as good as the pictures show. They are a great combination of a classic look with a hint of modern.

Visually these have some nice little features.I'm probably more impressed by the Cuater name on the end of the shoelace than I should be.

View attachment 8925141
View attachment 8925142

Something else that I noticed is how the insole almost looks like a smooth felt. I know some of you probably think that's a weird thing to be impressed by but to me it gives a high end look and feeling.

View attachment 8925143

I've spent a decent amount of time walking around the house in these and like most leather shoes they're going to take some time to break in. Besides that they seem extremely comfortable, especially for a full leather, spiked shoe. Out of the box they are more comfortable than other similar style of shoes I've worn and seem like they're going to be completely comfortable for 18+ holes.

View attachment 8925145

These will be getting a big workout at the beginning of March when I play 3 rounds in Myrtle Beach. There's a chance I may not play the best golf out of the group during the trip but I'll definitely have the best shoe game! A huge thank you goes to THP for the chance to try these out and give some feedback!
Woah!! Nice write up there KEV. Enjoy the shoes.

I’ve got more than enough shoes, but...1580180364667.gif

I'm disappointed that the Legends don't come in all-white or all-black. Their whole lineup looks fantastic though!!

But they do come in all white and all black.

• Appreciation
But they do come in all white and all black.

Black sole and with a black top or white sole with a white top? I don’t see them on their website.

The dailys are some comfyass shoes. Still early so hope the midsole holds up but really like them so far.

I'm thinking I'll likely get some Dailys before too long.

Waiting for spring to break out my Daily's as winter here in NE seems too crappy to punish them with. C'mon spring!

Black sole and with a black top or white sole with a white top? I don’t see them on their website.

Ah, I see what you were talking about. I thought you were just talking about the upper being only one color vs multi-colored.

Ah, I see what you were talking about. I thought you were just talking about the upper being only one color vs multi-colored.

Oh yeah, I see where that could be confusing from my post. I still think they look great! I just think that a black upper and sole would be a killer look.

Im interested in these, but I had the original TM golf shoe and had to be the worst shoes Ive ever worn.

Adding to the conversation. I got my moneymakers in and I wear between 10 and 10.5. Got the 10 and they were not big enough. Going to exchange them for 10.5. Bummer they don’t pay shipping back to them.

Im interested in these, but I had the original TM golf shoe and had to be the worst shoes Ive ever worn.

I never tried the others, these are really really good though.

So I am freaking obsessed with the MoneyMaker shoes.

the comfort is crazy good. The best in a spikeless shoe for me in a long time

Wish they made literally anything in my size. :(

The toe box on these look too narrow for me which is a shame

the comfort is crazy good. The best in a spikeless shoe for me in a long time

Thirded. I think these may be my go to pair this year. I like them so much I'm eyeballing some Dailies.

Thirded. I think these may be my go to pair this year. I like them so much I'm eyeballing some Dailies.
I’ve been wearing the hell out of my dailies. Very nice.

Back