Cuater by TravisMathew: The Legend and The Moneymaker

Digging the Legend in white. I've become a fan of TM in the last year, and definitely look forward to giving these a try.

I have a few Cuater belts and a few pairs of Cuater socks, and I love them. I like the spikeless ones. I'll have to check em out.

Those are outstanding i love the spikeless version.

Those are ????

Am I correct that this brand name has been selling belts for some time...?

I remember seeing some of the Cuater stuff in a golf shop earlier this summer.

I like the spikeless more than the spiked. That toe box design on the spiked i don't like. I'll have to try these on if I can bc at that price point I wouldn't want buyers remorse.

Yup. I can get into these. If I had to pick one, it would be the Legend in white. If I had to listen to my wallet, Gray Moneymaker.

I would definitely check out the Moneymaker if I saw them in a store. Hopefully they are comfy, waterproof and durable enough to justify the price.

Hmm. Not sure I like the name or logo, but the Legends definitely look like nice shoes. For the price I'd probably go MyJoys though - just because they're proven.

Digging the look of these, like the moneymaker in dark gray or blue.

I'm in love with The Legend but I can't justify $250 for golf shoes when there are so many other good options. I'm not completely sure about the mesh shoe, they look good in some colors.
definitely agree with this

Reactions: KEV
Like the look of these, Can see myself wearing them.

The logo looks like the one Reebok just dropped to go back to the vector.
The Daly looks flat. Doesn’t look too comfy.Nothing on the other two looks unique. The midsole unit looks like one Cole Han uses all the times. Not too wowed.

Last edited:
Hard pass some much better options out there at those prices.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Yep...and socks and hats...it’s been an accessory brand for TM for a while

I like TM stuff, but these are both big misses for me. I wouldn't even buy them if they were on sale.

I don't think i'm the demographic they're targeting...i'll stick to my pro-wings

I like the look of the Legends. However, for similar price I'd rather go with GFore or Ecco for that style.

How do you pronounce this?
Cuter
Cue Ater
Cue ahh ter

Back