Cuater Golf Shoes - The Legend

53248850-D71B-4ED1-8E3F-245CE5E062C0.jpeg

Saying these are comfortable is selling them short. Holy cow.

such a sharp-looking shoe. I think they look great with shorts. what are your thoughts?
I tried them on with shorts, do approve, will rock 10/10

Those are good looking shoes. If they are as comfortable as you say, count me in!

Very classic golf look. I'm the type that would lean more toward The Wildcard, and I have enjoyed @Canadan thread on them. If I had to have the traditional golf shoe, I would definitely take a look at these!

View attachment 8935955

Saying these are comfortable is selling them short. Holy cow.
I wore mine again walking 18 yesterday and they were definitely a highlight of my day. I was given several compliments and had a lot of questions about them. I think they may be the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn and there was basically no break in period.

It's still pretty soggy on our course and they once again got pretty muddy, to the point my buddy told me I was an idiot for wearing them. However a quick wipe of the towel cleaned them up nicely on the course and then a damp rag at home took care of the rest. It's impressed the heck out of me that they still look this good after playing in such wet conditions.

The only bad feedback I received was on price. The guys I've talked to about them said they more than likely wouldn't spend that amount in them with one saying maybe he would. They think the $200 range is the top they would go. Granted they've never worn them to feel how great they are but that could be a tough hill to climb for Cuater when they're trying to break in to the market. The nice thing is they have different options and price points though.

Very classic golf look. I'm the type that would lean more toward The Wildcard, and I have enjoyed @Canadan thread on them. If I had to have the traditional golf shoe, I would definitely take a look at these!
thanks man!! We've got some awesome threads going on Cuater shoes here right now.

I’m being real here. These might be the most comfy golf shoes I’ve ever put on my feet. The Ringer are comfy too, but these....well these...wow.

I’m being real here. These might be the most comfy golf shoes I’ve ever put on my feet. The Ringer are comfy too, but these....well these...wow.

wish I could do more with mine than just walk around the basement with them.

wish I could do more with mine than just walk around the basement with them.
I wish I could get them on course. Maybe in a couple weeks, ugh.

I’m seriously thinking they’ll be my go to’s this year though.

I wish I could get them on course. Maybe in a couple weeks, ugh.

I’m seriously thinking they’ll be my go to’s this year though.

I will be curious how they do with walking. Definitely more structured then the shoes I’ve been using the last few years. I know one thing though, if I am playing a higher end course, these will likely be on my feet.

I will be curious how they do with walking. Definitely more structured then the shoes I’ve been using the last few years. I know one thing though, if I am playing a higher end course, these will likely be on my feet.
Yeah. I’m going to try to put some miles on them while carrying and see what’s really what. Eventually that is. 😭

I walked 18 in them my last time out and they were incredibly comfortable the whole round. My feet weren’t tired at all at the end of the round which was impressive since it was the first 18 I’ve walked this season.

I walked 18 in them my last time out and they were incredibly comfortable the whole round. My feet weren’t tired at all at the end of the round which was impressive since it was the first 18 I’ve walked this season.
I’m excited to see how they feel as they break in, because out of the box they might already be among the most comfy I’ve worn.

Reactions: KEV
I was really leaning towards these. The lack of warranty is definitely a concern. Also I think the Callaway Coronado looks similar and I also love the RWB them. Wonder if it’s same manufacturer?558A9451-C1CF-4332-B6A4-DB29E0E2156F.png

@chpar4 I agree, the lack of warranty is a bit of a sticking point for me. I just don't get it.

@chpar4 I agree, the lack of warranty is a bit of a sticking point for me. I just don't get it.
And I’ve had great success with the Callaway shoes. Walking 18 is no issue. Fit is perfect. Guess I just talked myself into them. 🤔

I was really leaning towards these. The lack of warranty is definitely a concern. Also I think the Callaway Coronado looks similar and I also love the RWB them. Wonder if it’s same manufacturer?View attachment 8936855
It should. Same licensing company make both shoes. Both are good!!

And I’ve had great success with the Callaway shoes. Walking 18 is no issue. Fit is perfect. Guess I just talked myself into them. 🤔

I've had 1, maybe 2 pair of Callaway branded shoes and don't recall any issues with them. That was years ago though and I'm pretty sure the stuff they are bringing to market now are better than what those were when I had them.

I’m really wanting things to open up a bit so I can really help Dean out in here feedback wise because I just keep coming back to how effing comfortable these are. I’m tempted to just wear them on my hitting mat for the sake of being able to wear them :p

There is a chance these will finally see some course action this week. Courses have closed, opened, closed, who knows what's about to happen as the week goes on. But currently open, so there is a real chance they will be out for a walking round, even if it's just 9 holes.

I’m really wanting things to open up a bit so I can really help Dean out in here feedback wise because I just keep coming back to how effing comfortable these are. I’m tempted to just wear them on my hitting mat for the sake of being able to wear them :p

I almost wore them to cut the grass yesterday. But you know, white shoes when cutting the grass isn't always ideal

So, I’m most excited about these showing up. For reals. Huge departure for me, but they look SO good.
They should come with leather bound books, a pipe, and a trip to Augusta. Just classy as heck.

I almost wore them to cut the grass yesterday. But you know, white shoes when cutting the grass isn't always ideal
Hahaha, they’d be mint green afterwards.

Im kind of infatuated with them. SO anti my usual preference style wise, but something about them is just so right.

They should come with leather bound books, a pipe, and a trip to Augusta. Just classy as heck.

if they came with those, I wouldn't worry about the lack of warranty

Back