Cuater Golf Shoes - The Ringer

the local course i play with the work group is shuttered.....(n), Dallas County instituted a shelter in place order effective midnight tonight.

Guys let's keep this one to the shoes for those that find it and are looking for information. Thanks.

I’m excited for these to come in, I went white so I’ll put them to work in this sogginess when that arrive.

They look fine the way they are and don't need anything extra. No color. no flash. I like them. And it looks like they're comfy as well.

They look fine the way they are and don't need anything extra. No color. no flash. I like them. And it looks like they're comfy as well.
Very comfortable. Like more comfortable than my sneakers, which stinks for my wallet.

Very comfortable. Like more comfortable than my sneakers, which stinks for my wallet.

That black looks Sweet close up

I'd rock them, but I hope Cuater releases a similar design that is spikeless.

I just realized that I don't know what kind of replacement spikes these will need. Perhaps that will be my internet golf search for today.... anyone got any leads?

I haven't been able to get to an open golf course, so I took the Ringers into the Molten golf studio and sim for some swing work. I was on my feet for an hour or two and they were very comfortable (unsurprising) but they were far more stable than the spikeless pair I commonly use and I THINK I love the extra ankle stability. The Ringers did not help my swing.

Anyone have some creative ideas on how to test these bad boys when I'm struggling to get out to an open course?

Thoughts on these being very similar?49B6F2CC-1E75-4A27-A45B-A2F1AB71EF0F.jpegB44D862A-032B-4DA7-8707-8144421428DE.jpeg

The shoes cleanup well Gary. The creases aren't that bad either. Wish you could get out and really put that waterproofing to the test. Nothing is as good as my Nike bandons when it comes to waterproof shoes.

Looking forward to more thoughts and which pair win out over the summer. I love me some ProAdapts.

The shoes cleanup well Gary. The creases aren't that bad either. Wish you could get out and really put that waterproofing to the test. Nothing is as good as my Nike bandons when it comes to waterproof shoes.

Looking forward to more thoughts and which pair win out over the summer. I love me some ProAdapts.
I’ve got some plans in the future for some golf, I sure hope. There is a bit of a three way battle going right now. What I thought was the year of the golf ball may also be the year of the shoe.

Really thinking of purchasing these. The store has reopened. Anyone have a discount code?

Pumped about these arriving Monday as well. They’ll be great to look at for a while haha

Really thinking of purchasing these. The store has reopened. Anyone have a discount code?
There was one floating around but I’m not sure if it is still active.

I would like to give them a try but they don't make them big enough for me largest I have been able to find is 13. From what I have read they seem like good shoes.

It was CTRTHP20 but it was set to expire in March unless something changed

That should still be good since the store was closed for a bit.
If not, I can get with the team there.

Check out the other posts since this question - should still be good!

That should still be good since the store was closed for a bit.
If not, I can get with the team there.
Didn’t work

Back