Cuater Golf Shoes - The Ringer

cant wait for the course to open up and weather cooperate so I can wear them!
They may seem a bit snug at first, but will loosen right up. Mine are usually good by the time I walk from truck to clubhouse and never an issue the rest of the round.

They may seem a bit snug at first, but will loosen right up. Mine are usually good by the time I walk from truck to clubhouse and never an issue the rest of the round.

Perfect. I was hoping that would be the case. They are definitely more snug on the forefoot than the legend or moneymaker. Not uncomfortable, but snug.

Giving these their first go round on the course tomorrow!

@Snickerdog you were absolutely spot on with your note about them loosening up. They were snug when I put them on when I arrived at the course on Sunday. By the time I had made it to the practice area, they had loosened up a bit and were far more comfortable. By the time I tee'd off on #1, they were great. Still need a little breaking in, but I really really enjoyed playing in them.

As much as I love my Puma shoes from last year, the Ringers were far more comforting, and importantly, confident, in playing my first round of the year in some kind of sloppy conditions.

@Snickerdog you were absolutely spot on with your note about them loosening up. They were snug when I put them on when I arrived at the course on Sunday. By the time I had made it to the practice area, they had loosened up a bit and were far more comfortable. By the time I tee'd off on #1, they were great. Still need a little breaking in, but I really really enjoyed playing in them.

As much as I love my Puma shoes from last year, the Ringers were far more comforting, and importantly, confident, in playing my first round of the year in some kind of sloppy conditions.
Not sure what it is about them but they are that way every time. The comfort level is super high on these.

I will be curious to see how that toe box looks after some walking round. To see how that material creases or not.

I used to have this issue as well. That crease would pinch at the base of the tops of my toes! Many years ago I bought a pair of cedar "shoe stretchers", at least that's what I call them. They are spring loaded forms that go into your shoes when you're not wearing them. The shoes them go in a cloth bag made by "FabriLux", and I have no idea if they are still in business. There is a leather label bearing their name sewed to the bag that I could barely read! Like I said, it's been a while. It's also been a while since I have had a crease problem.

I guess I should try these on. I see them and my reaction is nothing special.

I walked 18 in these today and am very please with how they performed and my feet felt pretty good afterwards. Couse was fairly flat and not overly long (6.1 miles according to my pedometer).
Only issue I have noticed with these is they always seem snug when I first put them on but then stretch/loosen up right away and feel good.
Seriously considering another pair.

Walked another 9 in these today (rode the back 9) and walking wise I think these are as comfortable as my Puma golf shoes. These had a decent arch support and plenty of cushioning so your feet aren't sore at the end of the round.

I looked at these again at their store here in Charlotte. Just have not warmed up to them yet.

Last edited:
I have about 9 pairs of golf shoes right now, mostly puma, some Nike, new balance, and 2 pairs of these ringers.

I have worn the ringers exclusively for the last 2 months. These might be my favorite shoes of all time, which was not easy to say considering how much I loved the pwradapt caged from last year.

I have about 9 pairs of golf shoes right now, mostly puma, some Nike, new balance, and 2 pairs of these ringers.

I have worn the ringers exclusively for the last 2 months. These might be my favorite shoes of all time, which was not easy to say considering how much I loved the pwradapt caged from last year.
They really are a comfortable shoe. They break in easy, fit a bit snug when you first put them on but by the time you walk to the clubhouse they feel good. Water proofing is great on these compared to others.

So callaway took care of us so dang well, and while we can't discuss a few things due to embargo for a while, but several goodies we can, so let's dig in.

We all got a pair of shoes, and I was lucky enough to get the Ringer model of Cuater. 10.5 in white, and my previous experience with Cuaters was a lil hit/miss. I have wide flat feet and whle the moneymaker I had before looked great and had the most plush insole I have ever felt, playing golf in them was tough. they pinched a little at my insole.

So I was curious how these would feel, I brought a pair of my usual golf shoes just in case. Through these on at the hotel monday night and just did some laps around the room. Felt pretty dang great right out of the box. So I wore them Tuesday to the ECPC, did a putter fitting, full bag fit, ran the obstacle course with the beautiful, brilliant and devious @AT_CG in them and my feet felt great.

Threw them on again on Wednesday for day of play, and they felt wonderful.... started thinking I have been missing out.

Thursday for singles, I put them on again, and same result, feet felt great and are probably the only ting not kind of sore today.

No break in time needed, just comfortable, best looking shoe around and stable during the swing. Hmmm... I have definitely been missing out on these.

Going to wear them sunday during our alternate shot tournament, with the forecast... I will be able to see how waterproof they are.

Last edited:
So callaway took care of us so dang well, and while we can't discuss a few things due to embargo for a while, but several goodies we can, so let's dig in.

We all got a pair of shoes, and I was lucky enough to get the Ringer model of Cuater. 10.5 in white, and my previous experience with Cuaters was a lil hit/miss. I have wide flat feet and whle the moneymaker I had before looked great and had the most plush insole I have ever felt, playing golf in them was tough. they pinched a little at my insole.

So I was curious how these would feel, I brought a pair of my usual golf shoes just in case. Through these on at the hotel monday night and just did some laps around the room. Felt pretty dang great right out of the box. So I wore them Tuesday to the ECPC, did a putter fitting, full bag fit, ran the obstacle course with the beautiful, brilliant and devious @AT_CG in them and my feet felt great.

Threw them on again on Wednesday for day of play, and they felt wonderful.... started thinking I have been missing out.

Thursday for singles, I put them on again, and same result, feet felt great and are probably the only ting not kind of sore today.

No break in time needed, just comfortable, best looking shoe around and stable during the swing. Hmmm... I have definitely been missing out on these.

Going to wear them sunday during our alternate shot tournament, with the forecast... I will be able to see how waterproof they are.
Great info, always been wondering about ringers, have always wore Adidas 360s, and where I’m worried is that these are not true to fit in size in Comparable to other companies shoes, any thoughts?

Great info, always been wondering about ringers, have always wore Adidas 360s, and where I’m worried is that these are not true to fit in size in Comparable to other companies shoes, any thoughts?

I went 10.5 in the ringers (same as I have in the Moneymakers) and I have a pair of spikeless Adidas that are 10.5 that these are similar. I usually wear a 10 in True Linkswears (as i mentioned wide and flat feet). Can't compare to others models besides those to. I am sure some of the other lunatics can chime in here when they get back to normal.

👍🙏. Pondering

Wore these for a round Sunday where a) it was very wet and b) I was walking. I put them on at the course and felt some tightness in my right arch... uh oh. I didn't bring any other shoes. I loosened up, rolled some putts and on to the first tee. Didn't feel anything the rest of the round, including any moisture. So they are definitely waterproof and comfortable for my feet.

Wore them from 6:40 am to 2pm, walking probably 6+ miles and my feet felt great that night. Need to see what other colors are available because I will be picking up another pair.

Callaway was awesome and hooked us up with Cuater shoes this year, The pair I received were The Ringers in 10.5 all white. I have not had my experience with the Cuater line prior to getting these at the Grandaddy. My initial reaction is they are well made and look good. I don’t dislike an all white shoe at all and try to always have a pair for summer here.

One thing that stood out for me was they are spiked and a spikeless combo. I like that for the extra traction in the winter when we have frost and wet grass to deal with. I can get away with spikeless in the summer no issue.

I have worn The Ringers for 3 full rounds now and a full day of fitting at ECPC. Like mentioned above by others they did feel tight at first but that feeling went away pretty quickly. For today’s round it was not even a thought just great comfort all day.

I usually wear a 10.5 and these are try to size. There is also generous room in the toe box I don’t feel crapmed at all. I will have more thoughts on these as I keep using them!
AAC7AF40-57B6-4231-B411-4E7ADF34047A.jpeg23149CE1-FA74-437A-A608-369AF1166EA9.jpegFB6A12AB-100A-4524-9331-A77018782B9D.jpeg

Got the Ringers out today for a walking round. @BB Fan Girl and i were going to play a late aft 9 today. When we played at The Hideaway we were in carts so this was a good test to see how they felt Just walking. The Ringers are such a solid shoe. They always feel snug when I put them on but they never ever feel uncomfortable at all. I like the grip provided with the spike/spikeless combo. I would not hesitate to walk 18 in them and will be trying that next asap. Iwill be leaning them up tomorrow as I have some black marks on them so we will see how well the material cleans up.

825D3089-7570-4999-896D-DA7073C13C22.jpegB6A658A2-D86C-49FC-B964-B8F9A4C92859.jpeg2D989BB4-18E9-4AFE-A469-B28EDB41180D.jpegE01D05AA-3B19-40AF-9B0B-A4C86F17965A.jpeg84B2926B-1023-4204-9C65-FBFB1E3EA258.jpeg

When I first put these shoes on I thought they were a bit snug and I was worried they wouldn't break in very quick. I was wrong. After a range session and some walking.....they broke in fabulously.

move also never been a huge fan of white shoes. I do however like the black accents on these quite a bit and the fact that there is black on the primary spots of the sole that get filthy, it works for me. White only soles get too dirty too fast.

these shoes are incredibly stable

I'm with @PKorf in that I got these shoes at the Grandaddy, and was worried they would be too tight. They were feeling great by the end of warm ups, and there were no hot spots wearing them for a round of golf right out of the box. They are easy to clean, and they will be great for wet weather in Minnesota when I can't wear the pair of Moneymakers @JohnnyCallaway gave me. :)

Have gotten 4 walking rounds in with these after 2 rounds in carts and they got filthy the last 2 rounds. Brought them in last night, rinsed them off and used a shoe brush to clean them up. Besides some dirt on the laces/tongue they look dang good:

A4CF8D51-8909-4133-9FEB-033447A8D36E.jpeg

The Ringers look fantastic! I got Moneymakers last year so I’ve never gotten to try these but they definitely look worth it!

Back