Cuater Releasing New Styles Including The Ringer

I pulled the trigger on the Wildcard today in Navy and the Daily in grey! Can’t wait to give them a full review!

I truly love the Legend and Moneymaker!

I pulled the trigger on the Wildcard today in Navy and the Daily in grey! Can’t wait to give them a full review!

I truly love the Legend and Moneymaker!
Looking forward to your thoughts.

I was notified that Budget Golf should have these up on their website to order as of tomorrow, at the latest Thursday.

At first glance, wasn't a real fan of the Ringer despite liking the other 3 models. Saw some in hand pics and there is some more detail there and they absolutely grew on me. Not in the market for shoes atm, but this line has my attention for whenever I do look to upgrade.

Was ready to pull the trigger on the gray wildcards...right up until a $2500 hospital bill arrived for my pup.

The Ringer and Legend are just snazzy! 🔥

There are also a couple of casual lines that are quite appealing. :unsure:

I know the cost is high, but these are the most comfortable shoes I have worn in a long time. I have the Moneymakers and I am not kidding when I describe them as walking on pillows. My OCD doesn't let me play these in wet or muddy conditions as they do pick up stains quickly, but a little TLC post round and they clean up just fine.

Was ready to pull the trigger on the gray wildcards...right up until a $2500 hospital bill arrived for my pup.
$2500!! Are you cloning him?

I know the cost is high, but these are the most comfortable shoes I have worn in a long time. I have the Moneymakers and I am not kidding when I describe them as walking on pillows. My OCD doesn't let me play these in wet or muddy conditions as they do pick up stains quickly, but a little TLC post round and they clean up just fine.
After wearing the moneymakers at The Hideaway on day 1 in the rain, mine picked up some mud and slop. One trip through the washing machine inside a pillow case (insoles removed) made them look brand new again.

Those Legend shoes are 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I would have liked to have seen Cuater have a sustainable shoe in the line. Wildcard would be the clear choice since it looks like an All Bird. The entire shoe could be done in non-man made materials. I think this would be cool and on point with the brand and not too hard to execute.

Small footed jerk-faces.
And this was meant entirely kidding, forgot mah smilies.

I’ll still be joining in on the fun. ;)

Heads up if you order. Shipping delayed until at least after 3/31 😭

I got a box in the mail.

@TeamCuater - you did something great with the Ringer. I need some time to get things online, but I got 9 holes walked today and these bad boys are comfortable right out of the box. Exceeded expectations as of now.

View attachment 8932784

I really like the lines on the Ringer, and they look really good in hand, I just wish they had some thing besides all white and all black.

@TeamCuater - you did something great with the Ringer. I need some time to get things online, but I got 9 holes walked today and these bad boys are comfortable right out of the box. Exceeded expectations as of now.

View attachment 8932784
I'm not usually a black shoe guy but those look really good.

The Legend in white is lit

I really like the lines on the Ringer, and they look really good in hand, I just wish they had some thing besides all white and all black.
I'm not usually a black shoe guy but those look really good.

I owe everyone some thoughts from yesterday but I typically agree on the all black, or black and white thing with most shoes. They actually look really good in person and they feel even better. They went right from the box to the first hole - not a single rub or pinch point.

Last edited:
Back