Culver's is awesome

Amen brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have both here. I definitely prefer Culvers to In 'n Out but would take Five Guys over either.

We have both here. I definitely prefer Culvers to In 'n Out but would take Five Guys over either.
Five Guys doesn't have Concrete Mixers.

Culver’s is awesome especially when compared to McDonalds or Burger King. In-N-Out leaves a lot to be desired for atmosphere, they lack variety, and it’s always a long wait. They have better burgers than Culver’s but their fries are average at best. Culver’s is deserving of the ranking but I’m not surprised that Chick-Fil-A beats them out overall, their waffle fries are the gold standard for fast food.

Nothing like the quality reporting of the Green Bay Press Gazette. I smell an air of jealousy.

I'm not knocking Culver's though. Definitely a quality midwest fast food joint.

I love Culvers. Butter burgers are amazing and their chicken tenders are so underrated. The only thing I dislike at Culvers are the crinkle fries, but why would anyone get fries when you can get curds!?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Been to Culver's twice. Sucked both times.

Culvers is da bomb...I agree Inand Out is "okay" Five Guys is great but expensive. What-a-burger is the best

Last edited:
I'll take a butter burger please.

Nothing like the quality reporting of the Green Bay Press Gazette. I smell an air of jealousy.

I'm not knocking Culver's though. Definitely a quality midwest fast food joint.

Don’t give them too much credit It’s likely a reprint from another Ganett newspaper, I’d be shocked if they had more than 3 reporters.

I'll take Freddy's over both In n' Out and Culver's. Plus they have awesome custard and their fries are t*ts.

I ate Culver’s for the first time in a couple years on the way up to the cabin for Super Bowl weekend and the burger and concrete mixer were solid. My buddies from California enjoyed it as well! Now that I’m retired I only eat fast food a few times a year so I’m not missing having an In-N-Out around for a quick burger at lunch time like I did often in California.

In and out all the way Culver’s is just ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no direct comparison between in n out and Culver's. The menus don't even slightly resemble one another.

Posted by my thumbs.

In & Out is overrated. Culver’s is better by a mile

There is no direct comparison between in n out and Culver's. The menus don't even slightly resemble one another.

Posted by my thumbs.

Sarcasm?

I really enjoy Culver's burger and I love crinkle cut fries when they're done properly, which Culver's are, so they get a big thumbs up imo. I like them better than Five Guys and I have never had In N' Out.

Culver's is very solid. Only been to the one in Greenville, SC but all 4 or 5 trips there were good.

Back