Cure Putters Demo Day - Williamsville NY - Sat March 5

Haha it was actually his idea for sure. I'll be excited to see if we can find something to take his flatstick out.

I know it will take something like the apocalypse for him to change putters, but you never know.

Haha it was actually his idea for sure. I'll be excited to see if we can find something to take his flatstick out.
But he really likes talking about the sound of that Ben Hogan putter :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Looks like we have 6 going from the Western NY group so far.

Man, really wish I could do this but a 6 hour car ride one way and $600 plane ticket just doesn't work.

Man, really wish I could do this but a 6 hour car ride one way and $600 plane ticket just doesn't work.

Kids these days just have no dedication. LOL j/k

Ok. Here it is. I told six4three5 tonight while we were playing on the sim, if they can fit the length and weight, there is a chance, if CURE can duplicate the sound with weight and length I will buy a one

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Ok. Here it is. I told six4three5 tonight while we were playing on the sim, if they can fit the length and weight, there is a chance, if CURE can duplicate the sound with weight and length I will buy a one

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

They will have to drill a little hole and put a "Tink" bell in it then. Lol Not sure if they can? :) See ya in a bit.

If it was within reasonable driving distance I would have gone. Enjoy the show boys and girls!

Enjoy today gents!!!

Jealous is me!

Have to be at a conference today at 9:30 that is less then a mile from here. Looks like I will stop by for 10 minutes.

Just got done with Josh from Cure. Wow. Pretty eye opening for me. He put a little sensor on the grip of the putter and fit me for a rx1 and it made a ginormous difference.

Enjoy guys. Interesting feedback already jimmy. Looking forward to hear more

Just got done with Josh from Cure. Wow. Pretty eye opening for me. He put a little sensor on the grip of the putter and fit me for a rx1 and it made a ginormous difference.
Would you be able to expand on that a little. What was the difference? Smoothing out your stroke? The putter head twisting at impact? The ball rolling more consistently off the putter face? Speed and/or line control? All of that…?

Checking out the apex cf16 will check cure next!!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Would you be able to expand on that a little. What was the difference? Smoothing out your stroke? The putter head twisting at impact? The ball rolling more consistently off the putter face? Speed and/or line control? All of that…?
Well I started with the new putter line and he moved me to the rx1 based on my loft and and tempo and face angle at impact.

So with the new line (CX1) I had a very slow backstroke and left the face open at impact as well as adding a lot of loft.

He handed me the rx1 and had the lie angle flat. My face was only a hair open afterwards and my loft went down. My backstroke was still a bit slow as he can't fix that but immediately the roll that it put on the ball was like night and day different.

Last edited:
Well I started with the new putter lune and he moved me to the rx1 based on my loft and and tempo and face angle at impact.

So with the new line (CX1) I had a very slow backstroke and left the face open at impact as well as adding a lot of loft.

He handed me the rx1 and had the lie angle flat. My face was only a hair open afterwards and my loft went down. My backstroke was still a bit slow as he can't fix that but immediately the roll that it put on the ball was like night and day different.

Genuine question.
Would you game one?

Awesome updates, how is Maddog liking the cures?

Good stuff so far, thanks Six4three5.

Had to bring the little guy with me so it was tough to demo much of the equipment. I rolled the Cure CX2 and got some swings in at the Bridgestone booth (thanks maddog701).

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Tried both the cx1 and cx2. After three swings with the cx2 the guy immediately said this the putter for me. Such a true roll, I aligned the sharpie Mark on the ball to my line and it didn't even wobble.

Awesome updates guys! Can't wait to hear more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When he put the sensor on the grip with the cx2 he told me my tempo was great but I was consistently closing the face a little bit. He told me to try to do a stroke that felt a little open and it immediately made a difference. I was left and right of the target and after he told me I was closing the face my next one was right in between the first two misses.

Back