Cure Putters Demo Day - Williamsville NY - Sat March 5

Cure Putters

Reaction score
Cure Putters will be at the Woods to Wedges Spring DEMO DAY in Williamsville NY this Saturday, March 5th from 9:00am – 3:00pm EST along with Taylor Made, Callaway, Cleveland, Titleist, Nike, Tour Edge, Wilson, Ping, Mizuno and Cobra. Great chance to check out the entire 2016 Cure Putters line up and other great equipment to get ready for Golf Season!

EVENT INFO:
Woods to Wedges (In the Wehrle Golf Dome)
8230 Wehrle Dr Williamsville, NY 14221 • PHONE: 866-632-4248

hopefully some WNY THPers can get out to this.

Definitely. A great way to demo the new line of putters.

That's my dome. I will try to be there. Thanks!

that sounds like a to of fun!

Definitely. A great way to demo the new line of putters.

Did I see you mention somewhere that you were in NY. Here for work? Where exactly are you?

I would be all over this if I didn't have to travel to Long Island for work Monday. Hopefully some THPers make it out and provide (me) some feedback on the CX line of putters.

Would love to make it up there but work will be stopping me from making it most likely. Does the Wehrle Golf dome now carry the full line of Cure putters or is it just for demo day? It doesn't list it on the website but I do head up there once in a while and it would be the closest retailer to me.

Real good chance I will head up for this unless the wife has made other plans I'm unaware of.

Real good chance I will head up for this unless the wife has made other plans I'm unaware of.

Dave, let me know if you decide to head up.

Any chance you are coming to Michigan or close for demo days?

Thanks

Gregg

I may take a ride over there, I've been waiting for a demo day around here.

I would be all over this if I didn't have to travel to Long Island for work Monday. Hopefully some THPers make it out and provide (me) some feedback on the CX line of putters.

What would you like to know about CX line? I have the CX1.

might be heading to Williamsville on Saturday, Andy, I will be there at 9 am if I go, can we meet up and I can give you some shirts that I have been holding on too?

might be heading to Williamsville on Saturday, Andy, I will be there at 9 am if I go, can we meet up and I can give you some shirts that I have been holding on too?
I think that will work. We'll see you and maybe Dave at the Wehrle dome then.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

We're definitely in. Like you said we can leave early and get there early. I'm excited to give the Cure putters a roll.

I think that will work. We'll see you and maybe Dave at the Wehrle dome then.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I am planning on being there at 9am. See you there.

9am seems like the popular time. Excited to give the cure putters a roll.

9am seems like the popular time. Excited to give the cure putters a roll.

bring the old man, maybe there will be something historic and he will change putters.

Look up 5 posts.

you mean where he says he might be going. I'm taking the might out of it and ordering Jimmy to make it happen.

Back