Evok

Don't worry, Be happy!
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone ever heard of these? I know someone who just bought one and I've never even heard of them. Pretty funky looking but he stands by it. He got the rx2. I guess Deane Beman started them?

http://cureputters.com/

b668585805e04a9d711fdf4fa909ea19.jpg

Someone was using one on Champions Tour when I was watching last night.

If it sinks putts it sinks putts...but that thing looks like a science project. Still, adjustable putters? Can't hurt, unless you're tinkering to excess.

If it sinks putts it sinks putts...but that thing looks like a science project. Still, adjustable putters? Can't hurt, unless you're tinkering to excess.
Yeah it's wild im not sure I could even look down at it lol. Would try tho, who knows maybe they are nice

Interesting, I had not seen these before.

I saw them on Morning Drive right after the trade show the owner bought them on to show them. Pretty cool concept but I don't think it will catch on till one of the big companies does it first.

I dont care for the looks but if it works it works!

I think they are kinda cool. Definitely something different.

Interesting looking. I'd roll one to see if I got along with it. A little busy but I've seen worse for sure.

In the pro am I caddied in up here for the 3M Championship, Dana Quigley had two of them that he was trying out. The company was pushing them quite hard on the practice green, they have a funky ting to them but they are interesting to say the least.

Very interesting looking, but whatever works for the player.

Actualy kind of like the look of these. And hey we already have adjustable drivers, woods, hybrids, and whatnot. So why not fully adjustable putters. Id give this a chance. Hopefully I can get my hands on one of these to try it out

Back