Current golf ball of choice?

Winter golf, so it's a mixture of soft balls that have been played already and are in my bucket.

I usually manage to find at least 2 or 3 balls whenever I knock one out in the cabbage patch (never my own it seems), so I keep the Pro V1s and Pro V1xs and anything else that is top tier and take the rest to the driving range at our club and single-cycle them into the range rotation. Was buying Chrome Soft when necessary, then was put off by their quality issues. Switched to Kirkland for a while, same story. Then I heard about Snell and bought 5 dozen MTB Xs. So far they are performing well, so I'll stick with them. I may try the new Bridgestone Bs that are getting all the hype if I can find a deal on them in a few months. But I really think we all owe Dean Snell a big THANK YOU his DTC marketing model and competitive balls. He is keeping the price of most of the big name manufacturers within reason.

I like the Wilson Professional Matte Green as well.....very soft feel. Goes far off the irons. The driver is 5 yards behind the Tour B RX on well hit drives. Very soft off the putter....which I like.

Titleist True Feel. Can’t explain why, but I just play/score better with these than Pro V’s or any high cost ball.

Back