Current Obsession - Could be anything...

DNice26

Happy to be here...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Any current obsessions out there??

Some of my current ones:

Coffee
Craft NIPA beer
THP
And this combo set....

image.jpg

Fishing
Hunting
Playing with the kiddos

Fishing
Hunting
Playing with the kiddos
Man, I have not gone fishing in a long time. That needs to be remedied in 2021.

Hard Pretzels
World War I
The 10th Amendment
My new air fryer

Collecting firearms
Bourbon
Sleep

THP
Golf
Recces Peanut Butter Cups

Golf.

Man, I have not gone fishing in a long time. That needs to be remedied in 2021.
Dude I had not been in like 10 years and then the kiddo wanted to go this spring. Next thing you know I bought a bass boat and 6 new rods and reels as well as a boat full of tackle........ I would say that qualifies as obsession. 🤣

Dude I had not been in like 10 years and then the kiddo wanted to go this spring. Next thing you know I bought a bass boat and 6 new rods and reels as well as a boat full of tackle........ I would say that qualifies as obsession. 🤣
Wait..... I misspoke. It was 9 new rods and reels

I have a somewhat unhealthy obsession with HGTV, but not enough talent to do many of the projects I'd like to.

Off-roading in my Jeep
Camping
Guns
Golf

Those three keep me busy enough, but may add scuba diving to that list this year.

There appears to be one missing...? Or has it fallen off the list like breathing? 😆 🥛
I think that goes without saying my good friend.

Golf
THP
What is that in the puppy’s mouth?!

Nothing compared to @Canadan, but 7 million posts on THP by 5 pm tomorrow.

Besides golf, it would be my new(est) guitar. Rekindled my interest in playing and I've been getting after it lately trying to sharpen up my chops. Basically if I'm not playing golf or posting here, I'm playing guitar!

Wolfie.jpg

85D3405D-47CC-433C-B833-42F3E17E83E9.jpeg

Imperial Stouts

I’ve gotta be careful how much I drink with my meds. One good Imperial Stout every couple days and it gives me something to look forward to.

Golf
Joggers:LOL:
Cloudspun

Not sure I have anything obsessive going on right now. Other than THP and golf, everything in moderation...

Butter tarts

Youtube videos about Madden even though I have no consoles and havent played the game in at lease 15 years.

Back